PBA must go! - Page 12
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: PBA must go!

PBA all the way!

[quote=Guest]13I[quote=Tville K-9]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Silent Nate":1own0eyq
    Quote Originally Posted by "Get Lost Jimmy":1own0eyq
    Get lost Jimmy and stop posting on our board. I have been a PBA member for several years so I'm somewhat familiar with the reasons you got kicked out of the PBA. Also, I haven't ever heard of anyone else that's a PBA member around here complaining about any of the attorneys or the PBA service. In fact, I was glad to see Marlon Buggs become a VP because he has always been a great rep who's dedicated to his job as a deputy and as a union rep. Sorry you're unhappy about not being PBA anymore, but take your fight with Nate, Vince and Scott somewhere else.

Nice guess, but I'm not Jim Weinert. I don't even know the guy, but I've heard that he was smart enough to get his unit away from the PBA. I'm just wondering why sheep like you are so blindly willing to follow Nate Ingram and Vince Champion to the slaughter. As you'll note, Nate Ingram hasn't responded defending his wonderful "legal" team and all 700 of the former PBA attorneys who either quit or were fired over the past 8 years. I know Nate likes to claim that he's "out there in the field" meeting up with the membership, when in reality all he does is go on three hour lunches and spend the afternoons at the daytona track with that fat chick's husband. Come on Nate, you've got the time, let's hear your defense of the indefensible and your explanation as to why you and Vince Champion continue the PBA tradition of hiring yet another inexperienced lawyer!
    Whatever Rich! Sorry you are so angry. I am sorry you have to pay the state back so much because you tried to get money that you didn't deserve! I am sorry that all you "MISFITS" have to stick together. The PBA was wrong to hire you anyway. Why did you leave your last job before the PBA? Wonder if you can tell the truth about that one!!!! Pretty soon you won't have anywhere to work because you will have burnt all your bridges......keep it up troll![/quote:1own0eyq]

SORRY, NOT RICH![/quote:1own0eyq]

WHATEVER you coward!

Re: PBA must go!

[quote=Silent Nate]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Get Lost Jimmy":v5lpodaq
    Get lost Jimmy and stop posting on our board. I have been a PBA member for several years so I'm somewhat familiar with the reasons you got kicked out of the PBA. Also, I haven't ever heard of anyone else that's a PBA member around here complaining about any of the attorneys or the PBA service. In fact, I was glad to see Marlon Buggs become a VP because he has always been a great rep who's dedicated to his job as a deputy and as a union rep. Sorry you're unhappy about not being PBA anymore, but take your fight with Nate, Vince and Scott somewhere else.

Nice guess, but I'm not Jim Weinert. I don't even know the guy, but I've heard that he was smart enough to get his unit away from the PBA. I'm just wondering why sheep like you are so blindly willing to follow Nate Ingram and Vince Champion to the slaughter. As you'll note, Nate Ingram hasn't responded defending his wonderful "legal" team and all 700 of the former PBA attorneys who either quit or were fired over the past 8 years. I know Nate likes to claim that he's "out there in the field" meeting up with the membership, when in reality all he does is go on three hour lunches and spend the afternoons at the daytona track with that fat chick's husband. Come on Nate, you've got the time, let's hear your defense of the indefensible and your explanation as to why you and Vince Champion continue the PBA tradition of hiring yet another inexperienced lawyer![/quote:v5lpodaq]

Come on Nate, why so silent? Did the PBA propaganda machine break down? Don't know how to answer for yourself and don't have enough money to hire Jim Speering to create a fake background for your latest incompetent attorney? So where's the biography on your new guy Shealey that you promised on the website? We're dying to know about all the labor law experience this guy has when his own website says that he's a personal injury lawyer. For God's sake his phone number is something like 1-800-AREUHURT...I don't know that any labor lawyers have 800 phone numbers like that.

I know you're busy Nate. It must be very time consuming to sit around the office and wait for Johnny Bingam to come back from lunch with Vince so you can find out about all the bargaining units he's NOT been able to organize. How's Seminole County Sheriff's Office going? How many cards have you gotten back? 10 or 11? You've gotta do more than make that lame posting on their LEOAFFAIRS board if you want to get them signed up. But then again, you'd never know about that as you were never an organizer. Just like you don't know anything about negotiating contracts because you never were a lead negotiator.

And Vince, where are you? Busy sitting in your office at Ormond Beach PD with your feet up on your desk? I'm sure you can find some time to get on this board and defend your wretched record of hiring the lamest, most incompetent people to work for this union. I'm not just talking about all your attorneys, I'm talking about Ingram too. How many members are you down now since he was hired? 500...1000? What's the last substantial bargaining unit you've been able to bring into the PBA? BC Tax Collectors? And they're mad at you and Ingram because you can't get them a contract. Come November, I wouldn't be surprised to see them de-cert you, and then where will you be? Still president I'm sure because like Nate, you won't take responsibility for the wretched state of your union. You can blame Rich, Tony, Jim Weinert, Jamie Rocque, all 700 of your former attorneys, Pat McGuire, but where does the buck stop Vince? It stops with you, buddy. Eventually your union membership will wake up and see that.

[quote=PBA Propaganda][quote="Silent Nate":22qq82hk]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Get Lost Jimmy":22qq82hk

Nice guess, but I'm not Jim Weinert. I don't even know the guy, but I've heard that he was smart enough to get his unit away from the PBA. I'm just wondering why sheep like you are so blindly willing to follow Nate Ingram and Vince Champion to the slaughter. As you'll note, Nate Ingram hasn't responded defending his wonderful "legal" team and all 700 of the former PBA attorneys who either quit or were fired over the past 8 years. I know Nate likes to claim that he's "out there in the field" meeting up with the membership, when in reality all he does is go on three hour lunches and spend the afternoons at the daytona track with that fat chick's husband. Come on Nate, you've got the time, let's hear your defense of the indefensible and your explanation as to why you and Vince Champion continue the PBA tradition of hiring yet another inexperienced lawyer![/quote:22qq82hk]

Come on Nate, why so silent? Did the PBA propaganda machine break down? Don't know how to answer for yourself and don't have enough money to hire Jim Speering to create a fake background for your latest incompetent attorney? So where's the biography on your new guy Shealey that you promised on the website? We're dying to know about all the labor law experience this guy has when his own website says that he's a personal injury lawyer. For God's sake his phone number is something like 1-800-AREUHURT...I don't know that any labor lawyers have 800 phone numbers like that.

I know you're busy Nate. It must be very time consuming to sit around the office and wait for Johnny Bingam to come back from lunch with Vince so you can find out about all the bargaining units he's NOT been able to organize. How's Seminole County Sheriff's Office going? How many cards have you gotten back? 10 or 11? You've gotta do more than make that lame posting on their LEOAFFAIRS board if you want to get them signed up. But then again, you'd never know about that as you were never an organizer. Just like you don't know anything about negotiating contracts because you never were a lead negotiator.

And Vince, where are you? Busy sitting in your office at Ormond Beach PD with your feet up on your desk? I'm sure you can find some time to get on this board and defend your wretched record of hiring the lamest, most incompetent people to work for this union. I'm not just talking about all your attorneys, I'm talking about Ingram too. How many members are you down now since he was hired? 500...1000? What's the last substantial bargaining unit you've been able to bring into the PBA? BC Tax Collectors? And they're mad at you and Ingram because you can't get them a contract. Come November, I wouldn't be surprised to see them de-cert you, and then where will you be? Still president I'm sure because like Nate, you won't take responsibility for the wretched state of your union. You can blame Rich, Tony, Jim Weinert, Jamie Rocque, all 700 of your former attorneys, Pat McGuire, but where does the buck stop Vince? It stops with you, buddy. Eventually your union membership will wake up and see that.[/quote:22qq82hk]

Okay, so what's the alternative to the PBA? FOP? Yeah, right! They don't have time to be a real union. They're too busy organizing golf tournaments and little league baseball teams. Ask Cocoa PD what FOP did for them. NOTHING!! Oh, and then of course there is IUPA. Give me a break. How many members do they have in this state? 400? 500? Wow, there is a real powerhouse of a union. Instead of wasting your time whining about PBA on this blog, why don't you have your unit elect you as their rep? Then you can go to the meetings and air your complaints in person. Of course, that takes time, you won't be able to hide behind a screen name and you will have to provide facts to prove your point. Got the guts? Doubt it!

PBA will always be there!

[quote=wake up and smell the coffee][quote="PBA Propaganda":13o3d5f9][quote="Silent Nate":13o3d5f9]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Get Lost Jimmy":13o3d5f9

Nice guess, but I'm not Jim Weinert. I don't even know the guy, but I've heard that he was smart enough to get his unit away from the PBA. I'm just wondering why sheep like you are so blindly willing to follow Nate Ingram and Vince Champion to the slaughter. As you'll note, Nate Ingram hasn't responded defending his wonderful "legal" team and all 700 of the former PBA attorneys who either quit or were fired over the past 8 years. I know Nate likes to claim that he's "out there in the field" meeting up with the membership, when in reality all he does is go on three hour lunches and spend the afternoons at the daytona track with that fat chick's husband. Come on Nate, you've got the time, let's hear your defense of the indefensible and your explanation as to why you and Vince Champion continue the PBA tradition of hiring yet another inexperienced lawyer![/quote:13o3d5f9]

And Vince, where are you? Busy sitting in your office at Ormond Beach PD with your feet up on your desk? I'm sure you can find some time to get on this board and defend your wretched record of hiring the lamest, most incompetent people to work for this union. I'm not just talking about all your attorneys, I'm talking about Ingram too. How many members are you down now since he was hired? 500...1000? What's the last substantial bargaining unit you've been able to bring into the PBA? BC Tax Collectors? And they're mad at you and Ingram because you can't get them a contract. Come November, I wouldn't be surprised to see them de-cert you, and then where will you be? Still president I'm sure because like Nate, you won't take responsibility for the wretched state of your union. You can blame Rich, Tony, Jim Weinert, Jamie Rocque, all 700 of your former attorneys, Pat McGuire, but where does the buck stop Vince? It stops with you, buddy. Eventually your union membership will wake up and see that.[/quote:13o3d5f9]

Okay, so what's the alternative to the PBA? FOP? Yeah, right! They don't have time to be a real union. They're too busy organizing golf tournaments and little league baseball teams. Ask Cocoa PD what FOP did for them. NOTHING!! Oh, and then of course there is IUPA. Give me a break. How many members do they have in this state? 400? 500? Wow, there is a real powerhouse of a union. Instead of wasting your time whining about PBA on this blog, why don't you have your unit elect you as their rep? Then you can go to the meetings and air your complaints in person. Of course, that takes time, you won't be able to hide behind a screen name and you will have to provide facts to prove your point. Got the guts? Doubt it! [/quote:13o3d5f9]

Well spoken!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wake up and smell the coffee

Of course, that takes time, you won't be able to hide behind a screen name and you will have to provide facts to prove your point. Got the guts? Doubt it!
    If you'll notice, the facts have been provided in every single posting. The facts are that the PBA hires incompetent staff (attorneys, Ingram, Bingham) to provide "service" to the membership. The PBA gets beat like a drum at ULPs they file (check the PERC website, all the CFPBA ULPs are dismissed), they get shot down when they try to organize some of the Port Orange city workers into the police bargaining unit, they get shot down when they try to organize those same workers into their own bargaining unit....they can't do anything right because they have incompetent attorneys/reps representing them. It's all public record and all available through the PERC website: http://perc.myflorida.com. Get up off your butt and see for yourself.

And as far as their new attorney goes, check out his own website and the Florida bar on this guy. He's a PERSONAL INJURY attorney, not a labor lawyer. How's he going to help you at the bargaining table unless you get a paper cut from leafing through the paperwork? The facts have been presented and I know I'm not the only one asking questions about these matters. I just think all deputies should be informed of what's going on in the union that they're paying hard-earned money to represent their interests. You have it good now because Jack Parker is willing to work with and tolerate the PBA. When he's no longer around, and you get an anti-union sheriff like Don Eslinger in Seminole County where's the PBA gonna be then? You'll note that they aren't able to organize Seminole County not least of all because Johnny Bingham doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground, but also because Eslinger runs a very efficient union-busting agency. PBA doesn't have the strength to get into Seminole County which is why I find it laughable that Ingram is claiming that they're orgainizing that department. Just like you're going to organize all the Jacksonville city workers too, right Nate? Whatever happened to that? Oh yeah, you failed because it wasn't a tiny little police agency like Atlantic Beach. Name one large bargaining unit that Ingram can take credit for organizing....I'll save you the trouble of thinking about it...there aren't any. He's useless and incompetent just like every other staff member past and present at the PBA.

Post PBA will stay strong!

[quote=PBA Propaganda][quote="wake up and smell the coffee":2v4rqfxv]

Of course, that takes time, you won't be able to hide behind a screen name and you will have to provide facts to prove your point. Got the guts? Doubt it! [/quote]

If you'll notice, the facts have been provided in every single posting. The facts are that the PBA hires incompetent staff (attorneys, Ingram, Bingham) to provide "service" to the membership. The PBA gets beat like a drum at ULPs they file (check the PERC website, all the CFPBA ULPs are dismissed), they get shot down when they try to organize some of the Port Orange city workers into the police bargaining unit, they get shot down when they try to organize those same workers into their own bargaining unit....they can't do anything right because they have incompetent attorneys/reps representing them. It's all public record and all available through the PERC website: [url="http://perc.myflorida.com"]http://perc.myflorida.com[/url]. Get up off your butt and see for yourself.

And as far as their new attorney goes, check out his own website and the Florida bar on this guy. He's a PERSONAL INJURY attorney, not a labor lawyer. How's he going to help you at the bargaining table unless you get a paper cut from leafing through the paperwork? The facts have been presented and I know I'm not the only one asking questions about these matters. I just think all deputies should be informed of what's going on in the union that they're paying hard-earned money to represent their interests. You have it good now because Jack Parker is willing to work with and tolerate the PBA. When he's no longer around, and you get an anti-union sheriff like Don Eslinger in Seminole County where's the PBA gonna be then? You'll note that they aren't able to organize Seminole County not least of all because Johnny Bingham doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground, but also because Eslinger runs a very efficient union-busting agency. PBA doesn't have the strength to get into Seminole County which is why I find it laughable that Ingram is claiming that they're orgainizing that department. Just like you're going to organize all the Jacksonville city workers too, right Nate? Whatever happened to that? Oh yeah, you failed because it wasn't a tiny little police agency like Atlantic Beach. Name one large bargaining unit that Ingram can take credit for organizing....I'll save you the trouble of thinking about it...there aren't any. He's useless and incompetent just like every other staff member past and present at the PBA.[/quote:2v4rqfxv]

You are such a coward! Go destroy your own union and cause trouble just like you do everywhere else in your life. I can NOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE A BADGE!!

Truth hurts, doesn't it BCSO Lady?

Quote Originally Posted by PBA Propaganda
    Truth hurts, doesn't it BCSO Lady?

You are truly embarrassing to our profession. That is what hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by BCSO Lady

Wrong, the only true embarassment here is Vince Champion and his legacy of incompetence. Sure he and Ingram can try and brag about all their great attorneys...although we haven't seen much of that lately on this board as the true facts seem to have shut ole Natey boy up...they can try to claim that the Coastal Florida PBA was responsible for for getting collective bargaining for BCSO deputies when actually it was the Florida PBA and their attorney Hal Johnson that were responsible for that...the Coastal Florida PBA just happened to be lucky enough to get their name on the case due to the fact that Phil Williams was such a hard-headed moron...but what have they done to make your lives better lately? Nothing. Yeah, you can continue to be a PBA member and have your monthly dues sucked out of your paycheck automatically every month. I'm sure most of you sheep don't even notice, but if you had to sit down and write a check out every month, maybe then you'd start to ask questions about where your dues money goes and what it's being spent on.

As the largest remaining unit in the CFPBA, your dues money is going to pay for gasoline for Johnny Bingham as he drives around northeast Florida trying to organize new units to join the pathetic PBA. Number of units he's organized in the 16 months he's been employed with the PBA: ZERO. Your dues money is going to pay for his lunches with Vince Champion every day as they "fight" over who gets to pay the bill with their PBA credit cards. Your dues money is paying for an office down in Port St. Lucie, where that PD unit kicked the PBA out. Your dues money is going to pay for yet another incompetent, unprepared attorney who doesn't know labor law and who won't do anything for you at the bargaining table other than give you his card when you rock back in your chair and it falls over causing you to hit your head because he's a PERSONAL INJURY lawyer.

Sit down this month, take out your checkbook and write out a check in the monthly dues amount to the PBA and look at it long and hard. Is getting the PBA Propaganda rag sheet "BOLO" worth those hundreds of dollars a year? Is calling up the PBA office for a legal consultation and being told by the idiot attorney of the day that he doesn't have experience to answer your question worth those hundreds of dollars a year? Is the PBA spending obscene amounts of money in political campaigns that don't even affect you, like the state attorney race in Daytona Beach this summer worth your hundreds of dollars a year? Is the PBA having to pay out thousands of dollars in legal fees to a city attorney after they lose their latest ULP that they shouldn't have filed in the first place according to PERC worth your money?

[quote=PBA Propaganda]
    Quote Originally Posted by "BCSO Lady":1ddkpdon

Wrong, the only true embarassment here is Vince Champion and his legacy of incompetence. Sure he and Ingram can try and brag about all their great attorneys...although we haven't seen much of that lately on this board as the true facts seem to have shut ole Natey boy up...they can try to claim that the Coastal Florida PBA was responsible for for getting collective bargaining for BCSO deputies when actually it was the Florida PBA and their attorney Hal Johnson that were responsible for that...the Coastal Florida PBA just happened to be lucky enough to get their name on the case due to the fact that Phil Williams was such a hard-headed moron...but what have they done to make your lives better lately? Nothing. Yeah, you can continue to be a PBA member and have your monthly dues sucked out of your paycheck automatically every month. I'm sure most of you sheep don't even notice, but if you had to sit down and write a check out every month, maybe then you'd start to ask questions about where your dues money goes and what it's being spent on.

As the largest remaining unit in the CFPBA, your dues money is going to pay for gasoline for Johnny Bingham as he drives around northeast Florida trying to organize new units to join the pathetic PBA. Number of units he's organized in the 16 months he's been employed with the PBA: ZERO. Your dues money is going to pay for his lunches with Vince Champion every day as they "fight" over who gets to pay the bill with their PBA credit cards. Your dues money is paying for an office down in Port St. Lucie, where that PD unit kicked the PBA out. Your dues money is going to pay for yet another incompetent, unprepared attorney who doesn't know labor law and who won't do anything for you at the bargaining table other than give you his card when you rock back in your chair and it falls over causing you to hit your head because he's a PERSONAL INJURY lawyer.

Sit down this month, take out your checkbook and write out a check in the monthly dues amount to the PBA and look at it long and hard. Is getting the PBA Propaganda rag sheet "BOLO" worth those hundreds of dollars a year? Is calling up the PBA office for a legal consultation and being told by the idiot attorney of the day that he doesn't have experience to answer your question worth those hundreds of dollars a year? Is the PBA spending obscene amounts of money in political campaigns that don't even affect you, like the state attorney race in Daytona Beach this summer worth your hundreds of dollars a year? Is the PBA having to pay out thousands of dollars in legal fees to a city attorney after they lose their latest ULP that they shouldn't have filed in the first place according to PERC worth your money?[/quote:1ddkpdon]

You keep complaining about the PBA, but you offer no viable alternative. Looks to me like you simply have an ax to grind. If that's the case, go to the office and spout off to Vince and Nate in person.

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast