Be Informed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be Informed

Real mature. I am guessing you are not for the union. Just shows the mentality of those against the union.[/quote]

LEMMINGS

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST 4
    Real mature. I am guessing you are not for the union. Just shows the mentality of those against the union.
    [/quote]

Yeah....judging someone elses maturity level is the last thing YOU need to be doing....grouping all anti-union officers together w/out knowing their beliefs or reasons for it....the only thing that is obvious is you are one of the lemming rookies running towards the cliff just cause everyone around you is....why don't you lemmings spend a little more time mastering your new jobs so your community can feel like they can sleep at night rather than complaining about things you could not possibly know for fact BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HERE BUT A COUPLE OF HOURS!

Re: LEMMINGS

Quote Originally Posted by SickNTired
    Quote Originally Posted by GUEST 4
    Real mature. I am guessing you are not for the union. Just shows the mentality of those against the union.
    Yeah....judging someone elses maturity level is the last thing YOU need to be doing....grouping all anti-union officers together w/out knowing their beliefs or reasons for it....the only thing that is obvious is you are one of the lemming rookies running towards the cliff just cause everyone around you is....why don't you lemmings spend a little more time mastering your new jobs so your community can feel like they can sleep at night rather than complaining about things you could not possibly know for fact BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HERE BUT A COUPLE OF HOURS![/quote]

Tisk Tisk, SickNtired, I might be a rookie, but I am for damb sure not know lemming rookie, even if I am anti Union or pro Union. Looks like sickNtired is someone who has forgotten about where they came from

Lets look up the word lemming.....any of various small, mouselike rodents (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lemming)

To all rookies, I would really take offense to that. Look at the quote that was made " the only thing that is obvious is you are one of the lemming rookies." Looks like sickNtired is a know it all and has it all figured out. Figured out these "NUTS".... :evil:

Re: LEMMINGS

[quote=Street COP][quote=SickNTired]
    Quote Originally Posted by GUEST 4":2qlj6knu]Real mature. I am guessing you are not for the union. Just shows the mentality of those against the union.[/quote][/quote]

Yeah....judging someone elses maturity level is the last thing YOU need to be doing....grouping all anti-union officers together w/out knowing their beliefs or reasons for it....the only thing that is obvious is you are one of the lemming rookies running towards the cliff just cause everyone around you is....why don't you lemmings spend a little more time mastering your new jobs so your community can feel like they can sleep at night rather than complaining about things you could not possibly know for fact BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HERE BUT A COUPLE OF HOURS![/quote:2qlj6knu]

Tisk Tisk, SickNtired, I might be a rookie, but I am for damb sure not know lemming rookie, even if I am anti Union or pro Union. Looks like sickNtired is someone who has forgotten about where they came from

Lets look up the word lemming.....any of various small, mouselike rodents ([url="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lemming
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lemming[/url])

To all rookies, I would really take offense to that. Look at the quote that was made " the only thing that is obvious is you are one of the lemming rookies." Looks like sickNtired is a know it all and has it all figured out. Figured out these "NUTS".... :evil:
    Hey SickNtired, why don't you come teach us lemmings how to work on the street. Like you said...... "why don't you lemmings spend a little more time mastering your new jobs so your community can feel like they can sleep at night rather than complaining about things you could not possibly know for fact BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HERE BUT A COUPLE OF HOURS!" Yep Yep SickNtired, we have been here but a couple hours, so come teach us. By the way, why don't you have 250 join ya, the two of you would bring great leadership to the table..... :evil: :snicker:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12