Take Home Cars - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Take Home Cars

You make some good points, however I disagree on some things. Although some positions (investigators, etc) and some agencies may justify having take home cars, many angencies have functioned on a pool car system where the officers came to HQ and got a car. These agencies did just fine with this for years, so even though they have a take home car now, I would argue it is not a necessaty.

I cannot be justified to give us ramp monkeys take home cars.

Re: Take Home Cars

Nothing's changed in 4 years. I'm pretty positive people would give $25 a paycheck for a take home..

whocaresanymore

Exactly

What do you need takehome cars for anyway?
    If you boys will just stay in the window and scan those papers
    and check those horses, You will have a good career.

Don't made it hard on yourself. We have key people in place to
    keep you in a job son. Now get back to acting like you are working.
    Before Gov. Rick takes notice of what little bit you really do son.

Before Gov. Rick takes notice of what little bit you really do son. ///

If they pretend to pay you. Then you have the right to pretend to work.

Quote Originally Posted by 00spy
    Before Gov. Rick takes notice of what little bit you really do son. ///

If they pretend to pay you. Then you have the right to pretend to work.
    LMAO I heard that.

So much potential, so little motivation. :roll:

Really 25 dollars for a take home...you have been sniffing too much gas or horse crap! Do you want those Sgt's that are not on call to pay for a car they could come to work and use. There are legit agencies that are saving money and giving it to the staff by reducing that budget. I guess all these sgts need that ca
    r and now some people will look like an ag used car lot again at their house again! Wasteful that is the name of the game here at AG. Now lets get to work!

Quote Originally Posted by goaway
    Wasteful that is the name of the game here at AG.
    No JOKE is the name of the game at OALE. That is what the whole OALE is a big fat JOKE. Be happy that you have a job that you get paid well above minimum wage to sit on your arse and wave at trucks. When most officers have to get up and do something they complain and whine because they have to get up. Be glad you are still collecting high risk retirement, because most do not deserve it. Hell most do not deserve the paycheck the get. OALE will never have take home cars. Paying $25.00 for a take home?? Are you CRAZY??? It would cost more in gas and maintenance than that. Comments like that just show how in the dark most in OALE are when it comes to real world economics.

Most of those that are issued take home cars work out of their car...It's their office. You guys work a fixed post. I don't see how you can compare. I don't even understand why the supervisors get them. Where else are they going to respond to when off duty...other than their fixed post(s) to supervise their or someone elses squad?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast