finally out of them ag greens
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

finally out of them ag greens

wow it is so great to be out of there and actully doing real lawenforcement guys and girls if you really wanna make a difference go work for a city and county cause ag is a losing proposetion

Dude ask your agency to send you to freakin grammar school. Don't come on our board talking crap when you don't even know how to spell!! If your agency is that great, then why are you having to brag about it? If they are good their record should speak for itself!! Hmm. If you hate us so bad, why are you coming back to talk to us?? :twisted:

Ag is a good agency and there are a lot of good officers here.
    Every agency has its good and bad qualities.
    It seems pointless and childish to try to trash talk other LEOs.
    This agency isn't right for everyone, and if you worked here and moved onto something else, good for you.

Ag/Law

We have come a long way with this agency, good luck to you and stay professional. FDLE has always maintained a decent post, I hope we will as well.

Seems sad that everywhere you read on these forums LEO's are always bashing LEO's. My agency is better than yours. I do real police work you don't. Every agency is diverse and handles different types of police work. FHP does traffic,l DOT does wieghts. and AG deals with AG stuff. This doesn't make another agency better than one. Hopefully none of our officers will do this our our thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Every agency is diverse and handles different types of police work. FHP does traffic,l DOT does wieghts. and AG deals with AG stuff.
    The way you typed that it seems like you think AG does something important. To be honest, I think the resources are being wasted having L.E.O's sitting in a shack inspecting bills and looking at cargo. I think it would save money by having a civilian doing the same job but having a L.E.O stationed there in the case some real Law Enforcement needs to be done....... Like some violent criminal has to be arrested for a tomato violation :shock:

Shack rat

Hey shack rat, did you get rejected by AG ?. You clearly dont know what it is we do. Read our web page and learn before room temperature equals your I.Q. ops:

Quote Originally Posted by Shack_Rat
    Every agency is diverse and handles different types of police work. FHP does traffic,l DOT does wieghts. and AG deals with AG stuff.
    The way you typed that it seems like you think AG does something important. To be honest, I think the resources are being wasted having L.E.O's sitting in a shack inspecting bills and looking at cargo. I think it would save money by having a civilian doing the same job but having a L.E.O stationed there in the case some real Law Enforcement needs to be done....... Like some violent criminal has to be arrested for a tomato violation :shock:
    I have to agree with Shack Rat, we should have what like DOT does with their inspectors. Put civilians at the window and have an officer there when needed or to 10-50 at will without having to worry about someone covering the infamous WINDOW!

ya like they do real law enforcement with ag i was there for 2 years and for the month ive been wiht my new department ive done more in a month then in 2 years wiht ag

ya like they do real law enforcement with ag i was there for 2 years and for the month ive been wiht my new department ive done more in a month then in 2 years wiht ag
    Michael Stavris stay off our board.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast