finally out of them ag greens - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    hmm well it just proves my point your lazy which is why you didnt become a regular cop i mean your comment you get paid good for not doing alot just proves to me that if you ever had to pull your gun or deal with a domestic youd piss your pants and run the other way ag needs to be disbanded there is no need for RG's thinking they are the real police oh and about your 72 pound pot arrest im sure your report was wrote so crappy the SA's office will proobly have to drop the charges
    From the looks of your post, I'm sure you proobly really rite sum ouutsttannnding reeports. I'll bet your Sgt. and your Mama are both proud that u is reely a reel pooliceman. :roll:

well i had to make my post understandable for all of you rejects that dont wanan be the police and just wanna letem know and letem go

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    well i had to make my post understandable for all of you rejects that dont wanan be the police and just wanna letem know and letem go
    You're a prick on this thread also.....

guest, dont waste your breathe with tommy tomato and prickz feelgood. the are lazy a$$ roadguards. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345