Esdale - Page 2
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Esdale

I had a poop that looked like Big Foot!

Our conspiracy theorist reminds me of Milky. Intelligent, but crazy as a chithouse rat.

Use What God Gave You

Quote Originally Posted by Poop
    I had a poop that looked like Big Foot!
    Members of SSO, colleagues, friends, surely you have more intellect than the quoted poster. You are held in high esteem. You have training and brilliance. Challenge me on factual grounds. Comment intelligently. Say what you want. But please, for anti-spam purposes, use what God gave you.

Again, Meet Me in Factual Territory

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Our conspiracy theorist reminds me of Milky. Intelligent, but crazy as a chithouse rat.
    When all else fails, we characterize the messenger, a sign of weakness on the factual plane. Please meet me in factual territory.

For I am rubber, and you are comprised of glue. Whatever is spoken about me bounces off of thyself and adheres to you sir.

Chief Hogle had a good natured laugh

Quote Originally Posted by NAAANA
    For I am rubber, and you are comprised of glue. Whatever is spoken about me bounces off of thyself and adheres to you sir.
    All right gang, have it your way. Post nonsense.

Small wonder that while I was defending this board today, Chief Albert Hogle, Longboat Key Police Department, had a good natured laugh.

The FBI rendered an initial finding on the recording - nothing suspicous. The SSO found no reason to continue investigating. Esdale kept spinning. FBI looked again, more detailed report - same finding - nothing suspicous. The other 'experts' were paid by Esdale, hardly reliable in my book.
    This whole rant is a waste of everybody's time and energy.

Thanks Facts, Check Out a Critical Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Facts
    The FBI rendered an initial finding on the recording - nothing suspicous. The SSO found no reason to continue investigating. Esdale kept spinning. FBI looked again, more detailed report - same finding - nothing suspicous. The other 'experts' were paid by Esdale, hardly reliable in my book.
    3/9/2004, 7/23/2004

Congratulations Facts. Thanks for meeting me on the high ground of facts. Let's go through your analysis critically. The first page you come to is the initial report of the FBI dated 7/23/2004. The next two pages are Bell's homicide report dated 3/9/2004, wherein he reports the FBI heard nothing. By the dates you can see that the FBI had not analyzed any recording when Bell wrote that report.

Taking this further, when WTVT's first feature forced SSO to send a copy to the FBI, they did not send an original. Forensic expert Paul Ginsberg, who worked Wako for the U.S. government, confirms. At about 5 minutes and 30 seconds on the second WTVT-TV feature he covers the subject. Go to http://youtube.com/watch?v=t0GmdWu0yIc .

Ginsberg and anyone with working ears can hear Amurrio ordering Cohen to "Give up."
    Go to http://youtube.com/watch?v=VKkqT3qQLe8 .

So very much more attaches to the 911 odyssey on appeal that I'd be pleased to elaborate if asked.

An Easy Way to hear foul play

Quote Originally Posted by LeoGuest
    Quote Originally Posted by Facts
    3/9/2004, 7/23/2004

Congratulations Facts. Thanks for meeting me on the high ground of facts. Let's go through your analysis critically. The first page you come to is the initial report of the FBI dated 7/23/2004. The next two pages are Bell's homicide report dated 3/9/2004, wherein he reports the FBI heard nothing. By the dates you can see that the FBI had not analyzed any recording when Bell wrote that report.

Taking this further, when WTVT's first feature forced SSO to send a copy to the FBI, they did not send an original. Forensic expert Paul Ginsberg, who worked Wako for the U.S. government, confirms. At about 5 minutes and 30 seconds on the second WTVT-TV feature he covers the subject. Go to http://youtube.com/watch?v=t0GmdWu0yIc .

Ginsberg and anyone with working ears can hear Amurrio ordering Cohen to "Give up."
    Go to http://youtube.com/watch?v=VKkqT3qQLe8 .

So very much more attaches to the 911 odyssey on appeal that I'd be pleased to elaborate if asked.
    Facts, let each reader decide whether this is a waste of SSO's time or the public's. Here's an easy way in to this case that will take only 30 seconds. Listen to the 911 call itself where Amurrio commands Cohen to "Give up." http://youtube.com/watch?v=VKkqT3qQLe8

Could she (with her heavy accent) be saying "get up"? Also, could it be possible that Bell had received a verbal or summary report in March and the FBI sent the detailed report in July? This happens in the Corporate world. Doesn't it happen in the LEO world? Is it not possible that paperwork got delayed. The Government doesn't seem to rush to complete anything --- much less final reports that most likely have to be signed off by supervisor upon supervisor prior to being released? Bureaucratic red tape being what it is.

Without having been there I don't think anyone, other than the wife, will ever know what happened. While I personally think that the tape is suspicious, murder will probably never be proven. Is it a conspiracy, a natural death or a murder that was impossible to prove? Is that ever going to be answered? I doubt it.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast