Deputy dumps quadriplegic from wheelchair to the ground - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Well Special Effects I am shocked that they were able to super impose that female standing next to the wheelchair.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE VIDEO YOU WATCHED IS YOUR HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    Well Special Effects I am shocked that they were able to super impose that female standing next to the wheelchair.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE VIDEO YOU WATCHED IS YOUR HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
    You no that I am not talking about her Joe.

watch the very end of the video... the is about 20 more seconds of video after Mike Deeson stops talking.

The dude's left leg is moving up and down! No doubt this gut is a quad, but if I came across someone in a wheelchair and their leg is moving, I wouldn't believe they are a quad either! Maybe it's moving and he has no control over it, i don't know, but it is moving without a doubt.

I'm sure we will all have some upcoming training on this.

I do not condone dumping anyone from a wheel chair, but there is always more to a story, especially when t comes from a local media outlet.

A Few Rotten Apples

Hey Joe!

You think ALL of the HCSO is like the "few" that screw up?

Love your ignorance! Keep it up!

I'm sure the PBA will jump in and provide an effective shield for the deputy when she is interviewed by IA.

And of course they will give her a paid for attorney for the lawsuit.

What a disgusting display!

ops:

Re: A Few Rotten Apples

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hey Joe!

You think ALL of the HCSO is like the "few" that screw up?

Love your ignorance! Keep it up!
    You and I know that this is not the everyday deputy HCSO has on the street or in the jails. Problem is that we are seeing far too many incidents were we are doing stupid things or just plain not thinking before we do them. Thus this is how the public is starting to see us. It is time for the Sheriff to step back and look at those he has placed in charge and/or that he is hiring because what ever he is doing he has failed on several occasions to provide the brightest and most talented employees.

And let us not forget that we are only seeing the stuff the media knows about. Once again you and I know that there are many more incidents that no one never finds out about or is kept under wraps.

It is clear to me from viewing and reviewing the video, and having several other colleagues study the incident that the guy WAS CLEARLY RESISTING. That deputy was simply trying to defend herself and subdue this out of control criminal with the least amount of force necessary. Kudos to her for maintaining her composure and not using undue force under that type of attack. She should be training us at inservice on use of force issues.

It was only a matter of time before the chief got his pound of flesh from cpl ****ey. Hope he's not being targeted since he is a pba prez on detention side. Didnt look like he had anything to do with it but you know how things work around here. Expect more from the chief once the pba is voted out, his revenge will be ruthless I am sure. Thats the main reason I voted for it.

Time to shine

This should be a good chance for the PBA to prove how effective and useful they are when a dues paying member is investigated by IA, no?

"Docobo also said that the supervisors who were in central processing at the time of the incident have been suspended with pay. They include Corporal Decondra Williams, Corporal Steven ****ie, and Sergeant Gary Hinson. Docobo says none of the supervisors filed a report or told anyone about the incident, even though they were nearby and witnessed the incident. "

i think the black officer is a racist. in fact, i think thats why she dumped the white cripple out of his wheelchair.

(if there is any good news...at least he didn't feel any pain when he hit the floor)

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast