I am a former employee of PCPD. I was there a good number of years during which I worked for Billy. Before the assumption is made I wasnot fired, but left for a place who had a retirement more suited for people with less time, than people who were ready to leave. There was no Union then nor did anyone bring it up in a setting that would allow Billy to know about it. Keep in mind that Billy is 100% politician. When I started Billy had just replaced Surrency as Chief. Billy was very approachable and listened to your complaints and sincerely tried to help all parties involved. Over the years he began to take on the role of politician rather than a leader who looks out for the best interest of the Officers. Billy can be very persuasive when trying to sway you to one side or another. He tries to use his "Jedi Mind Tricks", to promise you better things. Those of you who have been there for a while I am sure have seen this side of him. Don't trust his promises, keep a level head. Unions have plus and minuses, just ask the firefighters who struggled in the City for years when their Union began, but make your own decision. Don't allow Billy or any other member of the Department to sway you. There are a lot of good people there and I still keep in contact with many from both sides of the Union discussions. On the street you have to look out for each other, but this isn't about the street, this is about how you will shape your future, good or bad. Vote for what would best suit you and your family, not what will best suit anyone else. Good luck in the vote, and I hope you all keep safe.

P.S. FU Billy .l..