hiring?

Thread: hiring?

hiring?

I was wondering if the Plant City police department was hiring. I just graduated the police academy in December and I have a bachelor's degree in criminal justice. I also worked for a police department when I was in college as a dispatcher. I do have 3 speeding tickets from when I was younger. I'm 21 now, last one was when i was 17. What do you think my chances would be at getting hired? How long does the process take and PCPD? Equipment issued? Any other information that would be helpful?

Hey man throw your application in I'm pretty sure we have vacancies. I wouldnt worry about the three tickets to much just be honest if asked about them. It's a good department....take home car, issued 9mm Sig Sauer (Can carry your own personal gun too so no worries on that) uniforms, etc etc. Everything you need is issued to you with the exception of boots. We have guys with much less than a year on the job rolling around in almost new cars with teh new light bars, our vehicles have printers, and the department has very good technology and facilities. They will review all that in the application process so give it a go.