6 minutes that could have saved Denise Lee - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    HE WATCHES COPS! DOESN'T THAT COUNT?
    Well that puts him up two more steps higher then you in knowing the job. :lol: :lol:

Let me get this straight, you want us to believe you are a police officer? haha
    Actually, yes I am. Wish I could say the same about you.... :roll:

Whackenhut does not count BONEHEAD!

Whackenhut does not count BONEHEAD!
    Neither does your job as a crossing guard on Cranberry.
    Now head to the American Table and tell your coffee buddies how you put someone in there place on this forum. :roll: :roll:

What a douche bag!

It is quite obvious that this so-called ahem, person that wants to say he (or she) is a police officer, is an absurd annalogy. Sounds like the same sour graper that has embellished every forum that is started here. If he or she was a police officer, my best guess would be that the Field Training Program was ummm, how do you say this.....ummm the end of their careers! So now, here they come to try and prove that they know it all; and use this forum to prove what they could never be, by bashing everyone and showing their feined superiority to all. Err didn't work with me loser!

Quote Originally Posted by I coulda been someone!
    It is quite obvious that this so-called ahem, person that wants to say he (or she) is a police officer, is an absurd annalogy. Sounds like the same sour graper that has embellished every forum that is started here. If he or she was a police officer, my best guess would be that the Field Training Program was ummm, how do you say this.....ummm the end of their careers! So now, here they come to try and prove that they know it all; and use this forum to prove what they could never be, by bashing everyone and showing their feined superiority to all. Err didn't work with me loser!
    I doubt very seriously that you could have been or every will be someone yourself. Your continuous pontification on who is and who is not an LEO based on a persons posting is proof of such.
    Your best bet is to leave your guessing to watching "Murder She Wrote."
    As for feigning superiority, you are by far the Oscar winner on this forum.

Here are a couple of facts that you should come to terms with for your own well being.
    One, you will never see stripes on your arms, or bars on your shoulders.
    And two, you will have to be satisfied with being relegated to just writing speeding tickets on Salford to church going old ladies till you retire or get canned.
    My bet is on the latter.

AND MY BET IS WITH THE OTHER POSTER, YOU ARE A LOSER!

AND MY BET IS WITH THE OTHER POSTER, YOU ARE A LOSER!
    Well here is the problem, I was not the poster that was being addressed.
    So just settle down and flop back in your lounge and finish off that case of Bud, so you can unwind from a long day of screwing off behind the Shell station. :wink: :wink:

While you gulp down you're bitterness?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast