Question for Mike
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question for Mike

Mike,

Can you please tell us how or what correspondence was sent to the Sheriff asking to return to the table while we were in impasse. The reason I ask is all the letters I’ve seen ask for nothing except for more hours for your PBA leave since you were at Zero. I thought you might clear this up.

The Sheriff gave you 400 more hours and you are now down to 291 hours. The PBA membership bank is at 1154 hours. What hours are spent resolving this impasse instead of playing golf and having expensive dinners?

I want you to tell us about this please. The PBA credit card of golf and dinner bill of 1800 dollars is also something that I would like to have an answer on. Is it true and who attended.

Mike has answered all questions on the official website, all you have to do is go to it and he will answer it. He just answered the golf question and the stipend question. He is not answering any questions on this site, that is his choosing, but I must say I do like the fact that he is actually using the website for what it was meant to be used for. Please go and ask Iam curious to see what his answer is on the leave bank question.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Mike has answered all questions on the official website, all you have to do is go to it and he will answer it. He just answered the golf question and the stipend question. He is not answering any questions on this site, that is his choosing, but I must say I do like the fact that he is actually using the website for what it was meant to be used for. Please go and ask Iam curious to see what his answer is on the leave bank question.
    Thank you Mrs. Rouleau. When can Mikie come back out to work?

I spoke to some folks from TPD today and man did they have some words for us. First off, Mike has been playing both side. He goes to TPD and cries, "My boss is so mean, he wont give us any money",and "I really like you guys (TPD) and golly gee thanks for being you".

Then he comes to us and tells us, " how TPD is so messed up and how they don't want us around and wont let us be on the charter board, big ole jerks"

Well guess what, Mike, they know that you have been lying to them about your boss and that you have been telling your boys that they did not want the deputies around.

Well, the truth of the matter is, they did want HCSO in the union because that would have made this charter a power house. What they do not want is YOU.

What could have been will never be. Thanks Mike

I have personally heard several tpd members state that they didnt want hcso in the union, why do you think they called it "take back your pba", its a reference to kevin durkin courting hcso into the union. Thats a fact jack spin it anyway you want too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I have personally heard several tpd members state that they didnt want hcso in the union, why do you think they called it "take back your pba", its a reference to kevin durkin courting hcso into the union. Thats a fact jack spin it anyway you want too.
    They called it "Take Back Your PBA" because of it was time for their coup (which occurs every ten years or so with them). It had nothing to do with us. It had everything to do with Kevin Durkin and clan. By the way, Mike was in bed with Kevin. Kevin sold out his own agency and Mike is his friend. What does that say about Mike?

TPD as a group was happy for us because of what we could offer them in numbers state wide. They welcomed us with open arms until they got to know Mike and then TPD found out about what Durkin had set in motion and that is why “Take Back Your PBA” happened. It had nothing to do with us.

What TPD is asking, is how did we elect a person like Mike? They are looking at us and thinking, “this is the best you (HCSO) could come up with?”.

When the new group took over TPD they asked Mike if they could speak with the Sheriff to try to work things out. Guess what Mike told them, NO! Mike did not want them talking to our boss because then they would find out about all the lies Mike has been telling them about our office.

Well guess what, they went and met the boss and found out what the office did offer and how things have been going. Now, they know the truth and want nothing to do with Mike. Not us, they see us as their brothers and sisters. They support us in whatever we choose but they want no part of Mike and understand why we should get rid of the union.

Simple Pie - Hoorah!

Some interesting questions over at the PBA site, wonder what Mike has to say about them?

http://wcfpba.org/forum/index.php?board=6.0

To Simple Pie: Whay would a union leader, any leader at TPD PBA agree that you should vote out the union. If you think no one understands that your concepts are "simple minded" then your kidding yourself. Any police officer/union leader would simply tell you to remove your president, and elect a more qualified and trustworthy individual to take up the post. You are trying to paint this into a vote about Mike, when in fact its a vote about yourselves. If you feel that strongly about Mike's failures, don't throw the baby out with the bath water. This vote should not be degraded into a contest over one individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Perspective
    To Simple Pie: Whay would a union leader, any leader at TPD PBA agree that you should vote out the union. If you think no one understands that your concepts are "simple minded" then your kidding yourself. Any police officer/union leader would simply tell you to remove your president, and elect a more qualified and trustworthy individual to take up the post. You are trying to paint this into a vote about Mike, when in fact its a vote about yourselves. If you feel that strongly about Mike's failures, don't throw the baby out with the bath water. This vote should not be degraded into a contest over one individual.
    Even if he was voted out as chapert president for HCSO, he can remain as Charter President for the Union, That's why

Wrong, all that has to be done is call for a vote of confidence per pba bylaws. There is a group waiting to do that if the union survives, the rebel alliance is moving forward to have mike removed if the union wins, they will make things right if the vote goes to keep the union.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast