On the subject of Plant City....

On the subject of Plant City....

I love Plant City, but it makes for an easy target for jokes like this:

Q: How can you tell if a Plant City guy has a girlfriend?

A: There's tobacco stains on both sides of the pickup.

Funny thing is, last crash I went to near Plant City (McIntosh JNO I-4) ended up with a woman being transported by ambulance. Before they put her in the truck, she asked if they could turn her over on her side (she was on a back board) so she could spit her chew out. They refused, so her husband stuck his finger in her mouth and got it out for her.

I love you baby!

Wrong spot....

My bad, this was supposed to go under the humor topic.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal
    No matter where you put it, it is still funny! Sounds like a great Plant City girl! :lol:
    Mod184@leoaffairs.com
    Never get so pretentious that you can't laugh at yourself!

last time I checked mcintosh was in the county.

He was in Dover, come on toddy get it straight.

Lesson learned......

Quote Originally Posted by dEpU-tEAsE
    He was in Dover, come on toddy get it straight.
    You're right, it was Dover. I just put it was near Plant City to tie it in to one of my favorite jokes. The couple I mentioned were also nice people, but despite growing up in Kentucky I had never seen that before and get a kick out of telling the story.

I actually love Plant City and would move back there in a heartbeat if the housing marked ever recovers. Them's my people, where I currently love is not my people. First lesson learned.

I also mistakenly posted this topic in the main index instead of under the humor thread. I also found out that you can't delete or move your own posts, and the Mod's won't do it for you even if you ask. Second lesson learned.

Play nice

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal
    First, we are unable to merge threads. This is not the first time this was asked. If I was able to do so, I would have.
    Second, this string does not violate the terms of use, so therefore, even though you are the originator, I can not delete at your request. To do so would be violating my "terms of use."
    Mod184@leoaffairs.com
    Never get so pretentious that you can't laugh at yourself!

Agreed...

Quote Originally Posted by mod 184
    First, we are unable to merge threads. This is not the first time this was asked. If I was able to do so, I would have.
    Second, this string does not violate the terms of use, so therefore, even though you are the originator, I can not delete at your request. To do so would be violating my "terms of use."
    I understand. I wasn't complaining that you "wouldn't" or "couldn't", just stating that I had never had occasion to, and therefore didn't know, that once you post an item you couldn't edit or remove it. No complaints from me, I enjoy using this board.