Cooper City Deputy ID 13431 writes too many LEO's - Page 30
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Promote them

If you want them out of your district, promote them. Need I say more why brass sinks?

Hey Redundant - you must have been very impressed with this schpeel to publish it again. I thought it was good the first time but now I think you're just another egomaniac with a grudge.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hey Redundant - you must have been very impressed with this schpeel to publish it again. I thought it was good the first time but now I think you're just another egomaniac with a grudge.
    Moderator keeps taking it down, so it goes up again. That's only fair. And speaking of grudges, Duguay, you are the master at petty and indecisive micromanagement interspersed with bullying and petty grudges. So keep playing the same old song, pal. Enough of us are watching you, and your little game is getting old.

Hey,

Cooper City is the same so why not the cop's

So will drinking on-duty like the City

Drinking on duty..hmmm...what about other things deps are doing on duty?

I've written family members of LEOs myself. I remember when I gave a break to a LEO family member years ago, only to hear crap about it for just doing the traffic stop itself.

It is much better to write the ticket than to give a break because of politics. I tell my own family members to not bother me and take the ticket. I think they'll learn to be a safer driver by doing so.

Stop telling your family members that they have some special power to speed, run stop signs and red lights. Don't tell them not to worry because they won't get a ticket. Honestly, how good would you feel when they have that knowledge (believing they won't get a ticket) and then get themselves killed in a traffic accident because of your stupidity in letting them feel they can get off?

I say write family members if you have to; you are probably saving their lives by doing so and taking away this invincible shield they think they have.
    are you kidding me??

cops dont write other cops tickets period.

peer pressure

can't you guys get together and put a little peer pressure on the rogue cops who don't know when and when NOT write a ticket?
    SO DOES THE TALL GOOFY SERGEANT WITH BOTTLES FOR GLASSES IN WESTON.

THE JERK WROTE MY ELDERLY MOTHER IN A PRIVATE PARKING LOT FOR IMPROPER BACKING WITH NO ACCIDENT INVOLVED. SHE EVEN SHOWED HIM MY BUSINESS CARD. LOOSER, CANT CATCH A CRIMINAL! :evil:

THE END

I thought this posting had died yet someone had to come along and revive it.

Enough.....gee is this the longest one posting in this site?

Ok lets put this one to rest it is going in circles.

Have a safe day

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930