Tony Lauer - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Lauer

PRB, and Ghengis William (damn that's a good one), take the two dimensional information in a report and skew it to the benefit the political outcome they choose. The problem, one of many, is that people and the incidents they investigate are three dimensional - they will never understand that - nor will they care. What matters is that Ghengis is on the march to be the next Undersheriff so stay out of his way!

If he would have done his job instead of pouting, the agency and Tony would have been better off. PRB or no PRB Tony displayed poor leadership and maturity.

Poor leadership and maturity maybe. To the agency perhaps but only to a small degree and but never ever to his troops. Not even to the troop he bent over backwards to help, and who stuck it in his back and broke it off. Okay, He had a poor attitude. Have it stuck in you that deep and broke off by the admin (again) and YOU come to work all cheery and mature. Tony made a mistake for sure. Talk to him, he admits it. But Jesus Christ a demotion and 86 hour suspension? That won't help anyone or the agency, except Ghengis Williams (ya, that is a good one!) who is worse than Dracula in his thirst for blood. I tell you now, I would love to work with Tony as my sgt.

He should have gotten a tattoo, and focused on getting his friends promoted and he would have been fine. He could have even worked in a trip to Costa Rica, practiced some marital infidelity - hell he should have opened a business on the side - when in Rome.....engage in group sex and eat until you vomit...this too will get you promoted!

I don't know this guy, but I would be pretty pissed if my name was the title to a blog that people were chatting about (while still open in prb?) and the 'author' name slams a nice ccso employee. You folks and Mod-boy should be ashamed and this whole thread should be removed.

He's a good guy. It's too bad when he was the Sheriff's Adm. Asst. he did such a good job that some people got scared of him. That's why they came after him cause he could do a better job than any of those sitting in the ivory tower. When you are smarter than your superiors they get scared have to get rid of you.

ELECT ORTINO time for change! :wink:

The junior deputy you are speaking of has over 6 years in the CCSO. Maybe in that time he has noticed all of the b.s. that goes on behind the scene's. For instance when he and others are told by command staff that the inappropriate message's will cease and that this issue will not go any further than this room. Magically the issue that was done and over with ends up in PRB. What a crock of crap. The whole thing is freaking stupid anyway. How anyone can relate porky and bonehead to talking about sex with dispatchers is beyond me.

Nothing goes on behind the scenes. Everything in this agency is above board.

Anthony Lauer

Here you children go again,discussing a outstanding MAN in an open forum, when will y'all grow up. As in the last time I posted I am appaled at what the ivory tower and its tatooed residents are doing to a man who is one hundred times more MAN than them. His knowledge, proffesionalism and abilities as a leader tower over any of the mice in the command staff. Good luck Anthony and go north my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Little dog? Oh, you mean Spanky!
    :lol:
    Spanky Lee, thats funny!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast