Let the games begin...but first
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Let the games begin...but first

Hey everyone, this is mod485, one of your fellow OCPD employees. Welcome everyone, and I do mean everyone. This site is for the entire dept. and guests, so don't abuse someone who is visiting our section. Don't be shy, but lets try to keep things civil and mostly positive.

How's everything over at the city? Stoppin in to say hey. By the way, I must say I am impressed by the quality of our Okeechobee City Police Officers. You guys keep growing em and we'll keep taking em. Thanks guys

to avoid the "middle man", should we send our officers that leave straight to the reservation?

Rez

Quote Originally Posted by guest (uninvited)
    to avoid the "middle man", should we send our officers that leave straight to the reservation?

Resevation is not all that, trust me. Money aint everything.

Re: Rez

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

Resevation is not all that, trust me. Money aint everything.
    Don't be fooled son, just because you dont like it here oesnt mean we dont... Its working out JUST FINE !

OCPD

I am one of OCPD's finest. The people that work here are the finest bunch of blue uniforms I've ever met!!!!! The residents aren't bad either.

Re: OCPD

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I am one of OCPD's finest. The people that work here are the finest bunch of blue uniforms I've ever met!!!!! The residents aren't bad either.
    :mrgreen: OMG!!!!! puke, barf, up chuck!!!!!! how much ass can you kiss

$$$

i agree that money isn't everything. there's gotta be a good reason for the turnover rate at the reservation...not to mention the poor morale. but everyone has a price. :wink:

Re: $$$

i agree that money isn't everything. there's gotta be a good reason for the turnover rate at the reservation...not to mention the poor morale. but everyone has a price. :wink:
    I think the poor morale comes form those who have :

1 - Would never make it anywhere welse or have not known anyting but how to be a cop on th reservation (which in my mind is abot 5 years there to 1 year on the road anywhere else, unless your down south)

2 - The discruntle people are those that are unhappy with themselves, and believe they deserve more, BUT they do not try to improve themselves and think that TIME alone deserves to be rewarded with a rank raise

3 - People there, in general, are very happy. The ones your hear complaining are the ones that I mentioned previous. OR people from the "old days" or people who did not make it out there.

I tell you friend, its changed. I am VERY happy here. Dont plan to ever come back to the rule of the county "good old boys" in glades !

you make a very good point.
    i guess its the same at any department, or at any job out there for that matter. the ones who are unhappy are always going to be the loudest.
    some officers really enjoy the job and others hate it but cant imagine life as a civilian i guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast