LPD RECRUITER? - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LPD RECRUITER?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    HELLLLOOOO RECRUITER ARE YOU ALIVE????? WE ALL HAVE BEEN CALLING!!!!
    You've got mail!

Check it!

HELLLLOOOO RECRUITER ARE YOU ALIVE????? WE ALL HAVE BEEN CALLING!!!!
    You've got mail!

Check it!
    He will just delete it like he deleted everyone elses

The recruiter joined the fire department

Someone posted Banks was now a firefighter. I am confused :?

Who would want to work for a police department where everybody hates each other, no one can be trusted from the top down and get paid the least.

I know guys just want to be the police, but come on man if you have the basic qualifications to be a cop just be patient and dont come to this joint!!

This is the worst department on the planet with the best qualified officers and everybody in the area knows it. You can go some where else and make more money and do a lot less work, with a lot less bs and actually have a chance to retire. Here if you don't already have ten years at this agency the chance of retiring is slim to none because the smart ones leave and the others are stuck until they get fired.

There is no real leadership at any level, just very talented individuals that complain about things they have no real intention of fixing. If you know what the "good ole boy system" is and your ok with that kinda thing then you will last a year are three and that the real skinny on this agency. I dont know if your black, white or latino but you will have to pick a side, because thats how it is here.

Oh by the way, this aint some kinda challenge are something this is the way it really is so !!good luck with that!!

Quote Originally Posted by wow
    Who would want to work for a police department where everybody hates each other, no one can be trusted from the top down and get paid the least.

I know guys just want to be the police, but come on man if you have the basic qualifications to be a cop just be patient and dont come to this joint!!

This is the worst department on the planet with the best qualified officers and everybody in the area knows it. You can go some where else and make more money and do a lot less work, with a lot less bs and actually have a chance to retire. Here if you don't already have ten years at this agency the chance of retiring is slim to none because the smart ones leave and the others are stuck until they get fired.

There is no real leadership at any level, just very talented individuals that complain about things they have no real intention of fixing. If you know what the "good ole boy system" is and your ok with that kinda thing then you will last a year are three and that the real skinny on this agency. I dont know if your black, white or latino but you will have to pick a side, because thats how it is here.

Oh by the way, this aint some kinda challenge are something this is the way it really is so !!good luck with that!!
    Chris Banks said it was the best department in Broward! Was he lying? :x

CAN YOU GET HER TO STOP RRRRRRRRRRROLLING THE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'S? PLEASE! BEFORE I VOMIT?

She does it because she is rrrrrrrretarrrrrrrded. She was tony the tiger before her "operation".

OMG I almost pee'd my pants from reading that!!!!!!! The other topic says she looks like the Crypt keeper from Tales from the Crypt!!! Thats just wrong, D A M N FUNNY, but wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

Are we 14 years old. What the f***

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast