FOP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FOP

FOP

If you brother's and sister's haven't' heard yet some of the department's Lt's have raised a stink about the FOP meeting last week becuase they weren't invited.

This meeting was for the board of director's from every local FOP site in Palm Beach County . This meeting wasn't for local talks on contract issue's or anything else going on in Lake Worth.

This meeting occurs every month at different locations in the county and are for the Presidents and thier board member's not for the general member's. We have been with the FOP about 4 year's and this meeting has been going on and has been hosted by LW FOP several time's and nobody *****ed then and I have to ask why are they now complaining.

My thought is that maybe they missed the free meal , but after seeing what they do or a certin someone does in meeting's I have to say thier- his motive is to control the meeting's, shame on you !!!!!!!!!!

You have no right to these meeting's so go cry yourself to sleep .

I wounder what you going to do when we have local PBA meeting's and your not invited?

Ya the Lt's around hear attempt to know everything and they don't know anything. The only Lt that is worth a sh-t is the now acting chief.

I wish Kenny's mother would stay off this site.

Kenny for chief

Here is something I just don't get. How is it a few here can praise Lt. KW without the ranks (D/C and Chief) scratching their heads wondering why. Is this just a sarcastic praise or is this serious? I just don't get it and if this is the case. Wouldn't they have it in for him and if not, how is it he can keep his rank without the good ole boy click ruining him? :roll: :roll: [/url]

KW will be the next Deputy Chief , and he will keep certin Lt's in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Here is something I just don't get. How is it a few here can praise Lt. KW without the ranks (D/C and Chief) scratching their heads wondering why. Is this just a sarcastic praise or is this serious? I just don't get it and if this is the case. Wouldn't they have it in for him and if not, how is it he can keep his rank without the good ole boy click ruining him? :roll: :roll: [/url]
    He walks a fine, fine line that leans a little more on the aDMin's side. A pretty good balancing act.

OK, this is Bill. The FOP meeting that some people are upset about was a district meeting, not a local meeting. That meeting is for the delegates and the Board members. It happens every month and yes we have hosted the meeting before. Nothing can happen in that meeting that can effect the local. It is just so that the local lodges can know what is happening at the district level and higher. So please dont think that anyone was trying to be excluded. Thank You

If there are any other issues, I will be glad to try and help to solve them.

Thanks Bill you need to correct the LTS PE was the one acting like an a-- , See nothing changed while you were gone. Welcome I see you soon.

Lt Pete shooting his mouth off again writng letters to the union president again Pete can the PBA expect a letter soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast