FOP - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FOP

Have faith people. He'll be the next one out. His buddy CK left under pressure. It's a new group of people running the show now. The good ole click is going to be the thing of the past.

Hey we all need to stick together, I agree with that but Pete never stuck up for anyone, he never went out of way to help anyone but he sure goes out of his way to cause problems for others.
    We know he has his prolems so maybe we should seek in getting him help, kinda what Brittney Spears parents did for her.
    But noboby is goin to stick up for him until he admitts he was wrong and that will never happen.I heard the FOP is moving to have him kicked out becuase of his threatening letters and untrue comments.

After reading this I decided to for the first time make a post after what I heard last week from Pete. Now that kenny is acting deputy chief and will most likley be appointed to this postion soon Pete is trying to slam him and make him look bad just like he did several years ago .

face it Pete kenny should get the job he is better person for the postion and is more level headed then you'll ever be and most of all he is fair and will not attack people in our agency for personal reasons like you do. For years you have had bad feelings for kenny and you need to get over them what ever they are.

I agree. KW is going to make an awesome Deputy Chief. About time we had some change. This was long over do. I have nothing, but good words for the guy.

Kenny W. for D/C-- NO CHIEF

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I agree. KW is going to make an awesome Deputy Chief. About time we had some change. This was long over do. I have nothing, but good words for the guy.
    I agree, Kenny will set the department in the right direction and he'll keep Pete E in line. But really folks we should help our brother Pete with his problems he will never get professional help on his own.I saw him in the station the other day and he looked bad or maybe he was in one if his baby moods because something didn't go his way.

Re: Kenny W. for D/C-- NO CHIEF

Quote Originally Posted by Voter
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I agree, Kenny will set the department in the right direction and he'll keep Pete E in line. But really folks we should help our brother Pete with his problems he will never get professional help on his own.I saw him in the station the other day and he looked bad or maybe he was in one if his baby moods because something didn't go his way.
    Why should we help Pete , I've been here for several years now and I've seen alot of the things he attempts to do .I myself was a victim of him when he tried to accuss me of something and when it was found out that I had nothing to do with the incident it was dropped ,but I got no I'm sorry from him and the department wouldn't even address the issue that he was wrong.I've seen this to many times over the years . I also heard the stories on what he has done to others over the years to others.How does he get away with it ?
    Several months ago he attacked Lt Houstom just before she was ready to retire and she did nothing wrong.
    Watch out will you be the next one , WATCH YOUR BACK Kenny.

CHANGE SUBJECT

MOVE ON, YOU'VE FLOGGED THIS HORSE ENOUGH.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123