LEWIS is a FAILURE - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I agree

I agree, it's time we had a New Chief and one that is supportive of our needs.

nothing to go on

It looks like we have quite a few qualified Police Chiefs Here telling us like it is. Lets see a call comes in to report a missing adult female. There are no signs of foul play or witnesses. The report is taken and im sure passed on to the proper supervisors. Ok wanna be chiefs what now lock down the city, call out the choppers and dogs, and notify the press. What will you tell them?
    As stated the breaking point was the 911 call from the poor victim and the relatives call. Which was late. Then the calls went out and the search went out 100%. Now the investigators had several leads and did a good job. Including Lewis and Estrada. There is alot of good work that goes into a case like this along with luck. The luck being FHP finding the guy when they did. Good job to the trooper that did.
    So where were you armchair chiefs? Home with your families?
    Lets face it im even wasting my time writing this, but im just discusted when I read what brother officers write on here and the finger pointing that goes on.
    Yes im a supporter of Chief Lewis and worked closely with him at the S.S.O. and would be proud to work with him again and I do call him a friend.
    Retired SSO

unreal

well, I am no chief and i'm sure i cannot make all the same great decisions that Lewis is making ops: ops: however, i guess when the first call came in saying she was missing (cell phone, purse and most importantly KIDS home alone) that is the time to call in the forces. ESPECIALLY when it involves another cops daughter. NOT when the sad panic call came in. Geeeze, is that too difficult.

you retired from the SO? I now see why, perhaps you and Lewis were also the ones who screwed up so many of their cases.

do us a favor, stay retired.

NorthPorter, go back into the hole you crawled out of. If you really and truly work for for the PD, then you would know what the heck happened, and if your not happy with how the PD handled everything, then get the heck out of the agency. They didn't come to you for a job, you came to them, knowing how good of an agency that they are. Now go stir the pot on another site and get out of here!!!

Truth hurts

Truth Hurts doesn't it Chief? Or is this the good Captain?

We should all just be happy and do whatever the good chief tells us to do.

You know what TL stands for, right???? "The Liar." He'll smile to your face and then he'll sink the dagger in deep when you turn to walk away. Be careful!!! The guy is an old fashioned con artists of the worst kind! :roll:

No it is not the chief or the good captain, this is just someone who is tired of your hatefulness.

sad state of affairs

What has Lewis brought our dept? We have unsolved murders, botched the one that FHP solved for us, a chief who almost botcher a sarasota murder case and a chief who has our guys dressing in drag to catch speeders. WTF?

Re: sad state of affairs

Quote Originally Posted by northporter
    What has Lewis brought our dept? We have unsolved murders, botched the one that FHP solved for us, a chief who almost botcher a sarasota murder case and a chief who has our guys dressing in drag to catch speeders. WTF?
    Good points!!! Remember when Lewis went on TV and shook his finger into the camera and said to the unknown murder suspect, "You're going to jail!!!" First of all, that was a stupid thing to say. Any seasoned cop knows you're not supposed to say crap like that unless you have hard core evidence. Second of all, there was no hard core evidence and we STILL don't have an arrest and the murderer remains at large. Dumb!!!

sarasota county sheriff helped us big time with search/recovery. that had lots from their ert team and mounted,air unit,range unit,atv's a mobile command center,swat members. sso was key for us dealing with this incident.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast