help us
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: help us

help us

Hey you can't blame LW SWAT for not being the best , these guy's work hard , however thier Lt never made it through SWAT school and this is the same Lt that when he was assigned to the team he walked around the PD attending briefing in full SWAT gear.

It's not the fault of the guy's were just stuck with a LT that we don;t want.

The only real LT we had is now acting deputy chief.

We all had to take the test for SWAT but the LT didn't , he doesn't even train with us just watches, he's to old and can't keep up .

I can't wait to go green , so I can try out for thier SWAT Team , I know that there is alot of pepole trying out for the team always, but I hope I make the cut, but if i don't it is becuase I wasn't the best and that's OK with me , hear at LW you make the team if your a do boy.

Stay Blue!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BM
    I can't wait to go green , so I can try out for thier SWAT Team , I know that there is alot of pepole trying out for the team always, but I hope I make the cut, but if i don't it is becuase I wasn't the best and that's OK with me , hear at LW you make the team if your a do boy.
    Don't go thinking it's any different on the green SWAT team. I've got friends over there who say the team has been divided by poor leadership which has trickled down to the troops. Their training program has become nonexistant. They have even posted on their forum that they never get to shoot. Half their team is out of shape and probably couldn't do the O-Course. They aren't even full time anymore.

Re: Stay Blue!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stay Blue!!!
    Don't go thinking it's any different on the green SWAT team. I've got friends over there who say the team has been divided by poor leadership which has trickled down to the troops. Their training program has become nonexistant. They have even posted on their forum that they never get to shoot. Half their team is out of shape and probably couldn't do the O-Course. They aren't even full time anymore.
    Where the hell do you get your info? I'm PBSO SWAT and our leadership is far superior to anything else. Our training is beyond anything any city has to offer in the area. The majority of our guys are in great shape and if you can pass try outs then you are in great shape too. They train all the time, and there is still a full time unit, but they are used on the street as well. Go green, it's great over here.

To the poster that said that PBSO SWAT doesn't train or most of thier guy's are out of shape must know someone on the team that is an old timer and is really not invovled anymore with the team .

We have a great team and great leader's they train with us and do what ever we do as far as training , they dont' have that do as I say attitude.

Re: Stay Blue!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Blue!!!
    Where the hell do you get your info? I'm PBSO SWAT and our leadership is far superior to anything else. Our training is beyond anything any city has to offer in the area. The majority of our guys are in great shape and if you can pass try outs then you are in great shape too. They train all the time, and there is still a full time unit, but they are used on the street as well. Go green, it's great over here.
    That's a bunch of BS. I read on the School Police Forum and from a SRO that the SWAT School you guys just had was aweful. They said the instructors had no idea what they were doing. I hear that you guys are going to be removing several members and supervisors because they cannot pass the O-Course.
    I've even read on your own forum that you guys hardly ever get to shoot.

You guys think your all that! You ain't SH*T!

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT Forever
    To the poster that said that PBSO SWAT doesn't train or most of thier guy's are out of shape must know someone on the team that is an old timer and is really not invovled anymore with the team .

We have a great team and great leader's they train with us and do what ever we do as far as training , they dont' have that do as I say attitude.
    More BS. I've met 2 of your Sgts a long time ago. One was a 5 foot nothing Juice head who may be the LT now and the other looked like Grizzly Adams. 2 of the biggest jerks I ever met. They treated their troops like crap. I will say that one of them was nice; Short Irish guy. Mc??? Forgot his name.
    I've seen some of your troops and you all don't have crap on us.

Hey PBSO SWAT, stay the heck off of our site. Do you see us posting crap about your team on your forum? No, but if you would like us to we can.
    Go Away!!!

Several year's ago I met your SWAT Sgt a large guy , but he was in shape and kept up with his team member's , he shot with you guy's ran with you guy's and did everything he asked you guy's to do. I saw him at the range a few weeks' ago and he told me he is in training now, good for you guy's this is what you need .

Some of your guy's SWAT and no- SWAT told me this Sgt is the best training Sgt that the department has had in a long time.

I also heard that the new SWAT Sgt is an old Team member and is a hard worker and great leader but they want the LT to leave the team becuase he can't keep up with the team and doesn't train with member's only stands around and tell's how it should be done.
    Come iver and you'll see a real team LT .

to the poster at 1605 the guy you were talking about Mc''''' is Bill Mac kenna and he works for PBSO now he saw the light a long time ago, great cop

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast