Training
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Training

Training

Effective today's date and untill further notice, all Training requests must be approved by the mall Corporal. He is the only one qualified enough to decide what training should be given. It does not matter if you have 30 years experience, and are an expertin areas such as, SWAT, Tactical Operations, Firearms, Etc. He must be made aware of anything and everything that goes on, because he has certificates making him the departement expert in absolutely everything.

Thank you and remember this will be strictly enforced. Questions on this matter are NORMALLY, NOT A PROBLEM.

One of these days he will figure out how useless those two stripes are. Hopefully he will ditch that ****y, arrogant attitude, because he certainly hasn't done anything in his career to warrant being a di*k, who thinks his shit don't stink...

are you guys jealous?

...of a guy that keeps flunking the sergeant exam? I don't tink so...

I think the training sgt can handle the task.We dont need more officers in there sitting around all day like gimp does and do nothing all day. What a joke.

lol,,, whos the gimp? initials?

training

Lets leave 2 stripe hitler alone, so what if he wants to politic for a position in training, that he can only get if he surrenders his 2 stripey poos. All this guy does is biach about how busy he is and how many tasks he is responsible for. Eventually when that cpl position is eliniminated, he will have to come back and work with the same troops that he has shizatt on for the last 5 or so years.

PS. PLease remember all training goes thru the mall CPL or else!

promotion

You know what, you have to give credit to a guy that dies number 1 on the sgt. list more than once in his carreeerrrrr, has absolutely no chance of ever getting promoted to sgt, and yet he is still motivated enough to design bull crap training, and monday morning quarterback every use of force. This guy is such a gentleman, on 2 ocassions he tried to fukkkkk brn hanoff. SO lets give him some motivation pointssssss

PEace out

Wan ahhh Be Sgt

Yooooooooo YOoooooooo Listen here......

I have two stripes that all my game,
    I'll never made sergeant what a shame,
    I'll never make sergeant and now I'm scarred
    everone in the department thinks I'm a retard

People come to me with inforation I shouyld not dispurse,
    but I run to the Lt. like I wear my red purse
    I cant shot I cant hit nothing,
    But I'll run to the Chief like little miss muffet

I have a way to get one more stripe, i'll tell them im gay and everything will be alright.

With this idea my stripe will come rolling in, just like the time i fu*ked mike after drinking some gin.

Everyone knows that im a little D*ck cop, so i stuff my polyesters with a fat sock.

In conclusion all of this is true just ask the Lt, Mike he wants me in training too.

My Little Corporal

GIVE HIM A CHANCE - YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND HIM LIKE I DO. SEE I STICK UP FOR HIM A COUPLE OF TIMES, I ACT LIKE HIS FRIEND IN FRONT OF HIS FACE AND HE SENDS ME TO EVERY SCHOOL I ASK FOR. BEHIND HIS BACK I TALK CRAP AND THATS THAT...ZHITBYRD

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast