JEFF FOR SHERIFF
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

JEFF FOR SHERIFF

Jeff for Sheriff and Jack Taylor as Chief Deputy. WOW! Now that is a team for progress.

That is a team for integrity, honesty and change!

Re: JEFF FOR SHERIFF

Quote Originally Posted by JEFF FOR SHERIFF
    Jeff for Sheriff and Jack Taylor as Chief Deputy. WOW! Now that is a team for progress.

That is a team for integrity, honesty and change!
    LOL.. YOU'VE GOTTA BE FRIGGIN KIDDING ME!!! THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE HEARD ALL YEAR!!! LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL... LOL...LOL...LOL... THERE IS ALWAYS A WISEGUY IN THE CROWD :lol:

The cat's out of the bag

So now we know who the "moral majority" is going to run against Lovin. Lions, tigers and bears oh my. Hang on Toto this isn't Kansas anymore. How will the town of mUrphy ever get along.

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

You do not understand, Jeff is the"Poster Child for Murphy, NC." If he ran today against the sheriff he would win by a landslide. If Jack Thompson the former Sheriff ran today he would win too! All we need are many to have the courage to run next time. Unfortunately, Thigpen will not run, he only wants to do 4 years and retire.

Jeff being a hero and someone who has worked elsewhere as an officer knows how to best bring good change for this department. Now that the word is out, the sheriff will figure a way to defuse that possibility. The Sheriff will attempt to hire Jeff, or he will attempt smear his name.

Jeff already has done an outstanding job at Murphy, PD!

Change for the sake of change

Change for the sake of change doesn't bring about progress and can often bring about ruin. Check with those in and around Murphy then judge for yourself.

Re: Change for the sake of change

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard
    Change for the sake of change doesn't bring about progress and can often bring about ruin. Check with those in and around Murphy then judge for yourself.
    We have and found that this would be good change. Jeff is well liked and so is Justin. Lovin is very disliked around the town of Murphy.

More

Do you not think eight years of Lovin is enough? I understand he got the colors of all police cars changed, a victim's advocate program like the Asheville one, a broken helicopter, and moved us from a single wide trailer into two double wides. Yeah thats pretty good, but Jeff could do better I'm sure. The new jail was not Lovin's doing, it was all ready in the works from the days of Kilpatrick, sorry.

Re: More

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Do you not think eight years of Lovin is enough? I understand he got the colors of all police cars changed, a victim's advocate program like the Asheville one, a broken helicopter, and moved us from a single wide trailer into two double wides. Yeah thats pretty good, but Jeff could do better I'm sure. The new jail was not Lovin's doing, it was all ready in the works from the days of Kilpatrick, sorry.
    Don't want to bust your bubble :cry: but if it wasn't for the Marine Corp. League,NO Chopper :cry: NO Trailer. :cry: We did that because," ONE OF ARE OWN ASKED" Sure wasn't because of "Your World" :!:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard
    We have and found that this would be good change. Jeff is well liked and so is Justin. Lovin is very disliked around the town of Murphy.
    So crime takes a holiday and the world is a better place. Maybe Justin and Jeff can run for sheriff. Since everybody in Murphy loves them I am sure it will be a landslide?????? :snicker:

[quote=Mr Wizard]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr. Wizard":2xnoy4i3
    So crime takes a holiday and the world is a better place. Maybe Justin and Jeff can run for sheriff. Since everybody in Murphy loves them I am sure it will be a landslide?????? :snicker:[/quote:2xnoy4i3]

If elections were today, they sure would win. I can not say that in two years. I am sorry you feel left out and not appreciated. I think you had your chance and blew it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast