NO ZONES - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NO ZONES

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I did not mean for anyone to get upset, but I do like you great cops handling my calls, it makes my day go by alot faster. I hope that we can all be friends: united as a team. Go Coral Gables.
    some guys are getting mad! :lol:

you rooks need to get in line

Finally the department has done something right. It has put the FNG's in their place. So don't be mad and do your job as good little soldiers. Go out their and handle your calls so the old timers like me can relax. By the way the more calls you handle the better officer you'll be. If possible, can the north end squad handle both north and south end calls. This would be nice, well think about it. Go team Go.

Finally the department has done something right. It has put the FNG's in their place. So don't be mad and do your job as good little soldiers. Go out their and handle your calls so the old timers like me can relax. By the way the more calls you handle the better officer you'll be. If possible, can the north end squad handle both north and south end calls. This would be nice, well think about it. Go team Go.
    i am so sorry that you cant move your fat little finger to type up a stupid little report, i guess the only thing you are good for is eating and jerking off to guys in your car :lol:

hey FNG just wanted to say thanks again for an outstanding job. I am looking for someone to shoot for us old timers on all weapons day. Can I get some volunteers. I dont want to work to hard

LOL

I love it when the city gets raped when there are no "zones" and people not in certain area! :lol:

Let all keep playing Miami Vice :roll:

this sucks, i'm going to apply to pinecrest or miami pd just to get some respect! :x

I love this new idea of policing! It lets me goof off and let you rooks do all the work :lol:

Here is a quote from the Chief the Coral Gables Gazette about the no zone:

“The officers are (also) happy with it because they understand that they can have more of an effect on crime,” he said in a brief interview with the Gazette.

Don't know Officers he has been talking to, but I don't think any of them are "happy with it".

Here is a quote from the Chief the Coral Gables Gazette about the no zone:

“The officers are (also) happy with it because they understand that they can have more of an effect on crime,” he said in a brief interview with the Gazette.

Don't know Officers he has been talking to, but I don't think any of them are "happy with it".
    [size=24]What a JOKE[/size]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast