Not newspapers, but for what I know to be fact because I was there. The newspapers can only scratch the surface of what is really going on. You were NOT there, so your suppositions are made on what you’re told by others. Maybe in the future you will owe me a large apology if what I say has any merit.

I will make a deal with you. We will call it a truce and I will disappear if you ONLY answer the following questions to the best of your knowledge and honestly:

NO newspapers stories!

1) Show me proof that I am connected with any drug dealers?
2) Show me proof that I have ever been convicted of any drug dealing, or drug possession?
3) Show me one single crime I have committed, or been convicted of?
4) Likewise, the other people you attack in the forums, Mary, Ed, Mitch, show me the same proof if any?

Part two: Your sheriff:

1) Is he an honest, or dishonest person?
2) Has he ever been investigated for alleged misconduct with women while he was a trooper?
3) Has he suppressed truth, or mislead the media in order keep his perceived image intact?
4) Is there, or not a high turnover at the S.O.?
5) Has he or has he not made threats to forum moderators to sue them?
6) Does he not hire officers of questionable backgrounds, previously released by former sheriffs and pretends later to not know anything about it?
7) Why will the sheriff not open up his background, or take a drug test along with his department?
8) Does the sheriff keep close friends that are shady characters in our community?
9) Has the sheriff let deputies go and allowed them to resigned in lieu of criminal charges being filed? Does the sheriff have that authority to not charge his deputies for criminal offenses? Does he not have to run it first past the D.A.? At worst, if he does have that authority, is it ethical to allow them to resign?
10) Last, who is the deputy and the only deputy ever terminated by the sheriff and for what valid reason?

If you answer the above truthfully, I will disappear forever!

MOD –1, give this a chance and maybe this battle will end!