South End Cop - Page 2
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: South End Cop

Yeah but come on at least she doesn't claim to be in shape. Horgan claims to go to the gym and .......... lets just look at facts. He's got to have the biggest waist size of any Captain or Major. Let's do a web based estimate. I would say 40 inch waist conservatively. I know Fernandez is his boy but they don't need to share waist size.

IP addresses are a wonderful thing. lol

You mean someone wachin us. Oh no.

Trying to scare people is not good it prevents Fatty and others from saying what they feel. Let him speak!

Don't worry Fatty. They can have Brad check your IP for Horgan, but facts are facts. You enjoy your freedom of expression, you're just stating the facts, go ahead brother. "To be or not to be? (fat that is) that is the question."

Don't discourage anyone from posting opinions. You do it so allow it.[/quote]

WOW,I never knew there were so many jealous folks at School board??
    Anyone who bad mouths Carlos and Dermit obviously have a hard on for them.
    Those 2 gentleman,along with Ian and a few others I have had the pleasure to work with are top notch. These are true leaders who dont play the azz kissing games or the,"I work out,look at me" club!
    Ladies and gents,stop hating the good guys and look at yourselves?
    Is Carlos and Dermit over weight??? WHO GIVES A RATS AZZ??
    Mind your own business. Only worry about if they are QUALIFIED and THEY ARE.
    Carlos and Dermit,I miss you guys and wish you were down here in Region 4!!
    Your friend and brother from MPD,
    BERT

Horgan is not FAT, he's just big bone. I think most you guys are whinning too much, if you cut back on the crying and concentrate on the top of the food chain (Chief Darling), that is where the problem begins.

Man up, and quit crying, you guys in the South have the best Offensive lineMAN in the District. (Horgan Right Guard, Fernadez Left Guard and SCHMERR Center)

Horgan is harmless, there are other secret agents among us, that are in with the Chief. Let us all get along in go SPEAR HUNTING, and then file a EEO about DA SGGT. TESS, BECUZ EYE COOLED NUT READ DA CHIT!

All in the family, long live the KING

PS Any word on the Dripping **** Martin, gotta stay away from dat baaadd putang. Keep taking Penicilin Martin.

O.k. all this stuff about the Chief is good, maybe he'll get the message. Let's not forget our Captain is still fat and does nothing for region 5 or 6. These guys came down here to retire and do nothing for us. Maybe next on the hit list will be to demote all the Captains and Majors promoted by our illustrious chief. Good riddens. That's right Horgan, you too will now be exposed. If I were you I'd start to show what you can do for the guys. NOW!! Looser.

FATTY: You sound like a true miserable %%$%@$%@. You are exposed. They know who you are. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Loser.

You guys need to chill brother Horgan has done a great job here. You are accountable for what you do. Reelaaxxxx papito.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast