D.B. OFFICE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D.B. OFFICE

D.B. OFFICE

I know I am not the only one who shares this but I think it is very disrespectful to plaster unflattering cartoons, jokes, etc. of Pres Bush all over D.B. Ok. We all get it. You dont like him.
    Whether you are a republican, democrat or even if you just don't care, we as a department, should not tolerate the unprofessional atmosphere that currently rests in and around that particular desk for us and outsiders to view in the open.
    Personal politics should never be posted into an office setting, especially a govt buliding. I have seen people from outside of the department mostly from other agencies and civilians take notice of the desk and cringe. This content is far from being funny and I feel it is very embarrasing and shameful, no matter who is Pres. now or in the future.
    I am unable to think of any other civilian, dispatcher, detectiv, crime scene tech or supervsor from the Chief on down to a corporal who has anything remotely offensive at their work areas.
    Cant we please just leave our political opinions on the back of our bumpers?

While she is at it, would it be posssible for her to take down the shirtless male pics too? thnx!!

U N P R O F E S S I O N A L

HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT

WAAaaaaahhhhhhhh, boo frikiti-hoo. How aboot you not go into DB and then you won't get your little feelings hurt. sniff, sniff...waaaaaaahhh waaaahh....

oh boy

you would think with all the practical jokes and ragging on people that we do at the police department, that the political jokes or shirtless male comparisons would be funny and go right along with what we all doo to get through the day. I agree with the last person in that, if you can't understand or laugh at it DON"T GO IN THERE! oh yeah...and if you want people to take you opinion seriously - you might want to learn how to spell correctly........

Why doo people insist on posting critical messages when they doo not know how to spell? Doo you guys know what I mean? How doo you guys feel about that? Does that bug you as much as it bugs me?

I hate people who doo not know how to spell. Hate it!!!

Take two Mydols and call me in the morning

DB

All of you are incredible! Look at you. As if all of you were perfect! So what if people have pictures up…who the hell cares! A few months ago other employees had the same crap or worse on their desks within the same office area and it’s ok for them but not for the current victim? What in the world has she done to all of you? Unf**ing believable!! Republican or democratic who the hell cares!!!! Do all of you think that the keyboards we all hide behind make us better than all the people that are bashed on this shit?

HOT TOPIC

Greenberg is incahrge and hezz nooo fun
    being with sourpuzz all day makes you wanna eat your gun

CSPAN runs my stock exchange,
    my skin is so soft it looks like mange;
    pick my new detectives I did,
    just before the last mall bid
    I dont talk to people - I dont pick up the phones
    I sit in my office and check on my DOW JONES

I messed up the road and street crimes what a debater,
    I go home to eat my cereal and hit the masterbater
    My bigest accomplishment was the FIs
    I dont know the first thing about homicides

A bagel and sandwioch is okay too
    everybody knows
    I though I was a sgt and had thought I have a pal
    everyone knows why methvin left to doral

I mess up once, I mess up twice, i found me a girl to make me beans and rice

i have no heart AKA do as I say not as I do

CourtCase

JUST GO COURT, SOUR SPORT

And what does Java The Hut have to say about all of this hostile work environment?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast