THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM... - Page 2
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

I agree with Fezzik.... nice credibility... And by the way, some things happen in this job where you have to just react - such as backing up an Officer who is requesting 10-94. I find it hard to believe that any supervisor would give a reprimand to an Officer for leaving a detail to assist another Officer (hmm, think about it - let's get this traight Sarge, you are giving me a reprimand for what?) Wasted time trying to get on the radio to ask if she could help. More important radio traffic could be waiting to come across the radio. Go back up your fellow Officer. Stay Safe

Fezzlik I'm sorry to say but look at Davie's crime stats and you will learn the truth. It is a great thing that Davie is quiet. The truth is that officers in Counties like Miami-Dade and Inner city Ft. Lauderdale see more in one year then an officer in Davie sees in five. If you don't agree then you have only worked for small and quiet municipalities . The point I was making is that these other people are saying that she is not a real officer, well if she is not then neither are the others who claim they are. She has been exposed to the same level of street level patrol as her co-workers. Instead of taking summers off like some SROs choose to, she opts to work the road. By the way, I have been in two contact shootings made over 500 felony arrests and ultimately lost my career to an on the job injury(all of which was in an eight year period). I think my experience and credibility are in tact.

Carmine, she arrived first on the scene regardless of what radio traffic took place. She followed her General Orders and is being bashed for it by co-workers who hide behind forums like this. They are bashing a member of their own union. In my years as an officer, a police instructor and a U.S. Veteran I have never seen such a lack of respect for a fellow comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    By the way, I have been in two contact shootings made over 500 felony arrests and ultimately lost my career to an on the job injury(all of which was in an eight year period). I think my experience and credibility are in tact.
    Wow, it's not too difficult to figure out who you are................

Stop trying to defend your wife on here, man. All anyone has to verify your "experience" and "credibility" is to ask someone you worked with at Lauderhill about your "injury" and "500 felony arrests." And PLEASE don't call yourself "Retired." POLICE INSTRUCTOR? HAHAHAHA!! Good one!

Oh, and your credibility was REALLY shot when you came on here and defended your own wife "anonymously." C'mon, man...

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Fezzlik I'm sorry to say but look at Davie's crime stats and you will learn the truth. It is a great thing that Davie is quiet. The truth is that officers in Counties like Miami-Dade and Inner city Ft. Lauderdale see more in one year then an officer in Davie sees in five. If you don't agree then you have only worked for small and quiet municipalities . The point I was making is that these other people are saying that she is not a real officer, well if she is not then neither are the others who claim they are. She has been exposed to the same level of street level patrol as her co-workers. Instead of taking summers off like some SROs choose to, she opts to work the road. By the way, I have been in two contact shootings made over 500 felony arrests and ultimately lost my career to an on the job injury(all of which was in an eight year period). I think my experience and credibility are in tact.
    You have just qualified as the funniest post of 2008. Please dont equate one year of bravo shift as exposure to the "street level patrol" that any veteran officer on charlie or alpha shift officer has dealt with. Bravo will have its days but none that this person was ever exposed to in those grueling 12 or so months prior to being an sro. Wackenhut has responded to more violent calls at andrx in 12 months that that person has ever.

It’s amazing how people like to attack others on this site. She is my wife and like any good spouse I stand behind her. By the way I worked in Lauderhill for one year where I ended up having back surgery due to my injury on duty and for you to question any officer who is injured shows what piece of crap you really are. I don't wish an injury like mine on anyone. If 500 felony arrest sounds like a large figure then it shows how good you have it in Davie. Ask any Miami cop on this site if that is status quo and they will agree. My ID at Miami-Dade PD 4353 and at Hillsborough County 5105 where I was the author of their new Use of Force Matrix and instructed new recruits and taught in service training (all of which can be verified). Please feel free to call and find out what you need. You only need to call Brian Conroy to find out what kind of officer I was in Miami. The fact of the matter is that she does her job by the book and she is ridiculed for it. If any of you cowards who work with her have a REAL problem with her then please call me any time you want and we can talk about it over a beer (I'm buying).

954-253-7171

Quote Originally Posted by retiredDT
    It’s amazing how people like to attack others on this site. She is my wife and like any good spouse I stand behind her. By the way I worked in Lauderhill for one year where I ended up having back surgery due to my injury on duty and for you to question any officer who is injured shows what piece of crap you really are. I don't wish an injury like mine on anyone. If 500 felony arrest sounds like a large figure then it shows how good you have it in Davie. Ask any Miami cop on this site if that is status quo and they will agree. My ID at Miami-Dade PD 4353 and at Hillsborough County 5105 where I was the author of their new Use of Force Matrix and instructed new recruits and taught in service training (all of which can be verified). Please feel free to call and find out what you need. You only need to call Brian Conroy to find out what kind of officer I was in Miami. The fact of the matter is that she does her job by the book and she is ridiculed for it. If any of you cowards who work with her have a REAL problem with her then please call me any time you want and we can talk about it over a beer (I'm buying).

954-253-7171
    Bravo. Well put. These "few" posters don't understand the "thin blue line".

I TRIED CALLING CONROY BUT IT SAID HE WAS ON THE OTHER LINE SELLING MONA VIE !

Quote Originally Posted by retiredDT

954-253-7171
    If you are anything like your wife, anyone who meets or speaks with you in person runs the risk of being called into I.A. shortly thereafter. No thanks, pally.

Ridley, I guess that is what you consider to be a funny way of getting out of having to actually speak to a human being in person and stand behind the comments you make. I guess you are the type of person who will talk about people behind their back and come on these sites to do the same. She has never caused any one to go to I.A. check your sources, or are you just going off more rumors that people pass around. Call the afore-mentioned supervisor who she is said to have jammed up. Falcon Pub any day you want to talk. They have the best beer and fish & chips in town (my treat).

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast