Runt's Road - Jail - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Cute

Quote Originally Posted by Which one...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishinforbetterdayz
    Juanita, Josie, cute really, I believe some people would feel better thinking it was one of the two, but guess again if you really feel it is that important. Some of those people have been very open in thier opinions, and probably don't need to hide. And a lot of people in the jail share those same feelings and opinions. Whether spoken or not.
    So which one of the two mentioned are you making this comment ?

You know what? I ran into a LT. just today who was asking me about this site. I had no idea what he was talking about. Then later today I recieved a phone call from a friend who was telling me about this site and that my name was all over it. Wow, who would pull my name into something like this? Don't have to think too long on that one.

So just to set the record straight, I have no problems telling anyone and everyone looking at this site, it has not been me. Everyone knows that if I have something to say about the people being mentioned on this site, I am not afraid to say I said it, do we not recall the Myspace blog? The only reason it came down was because I got tired of looking at those 2 names everyday. I still stand beside what I said, and exactly how I meant it. If I wanted to throw you out, I would not put it on a site so private. We don't seem to be the private type, now do we? Guess everything on the mile got out. Well, not quite, I still have not broke out the guns yet. It is all filed. Sort of like that black book you have, with so many people's names in it. What are you going to do with that book? Hmm, people have even seen it. WOW.

However, I really do have better things to do than sit around and wonder what Sgt. B.E. and Pod Monster S.E. are doing. You can guess again just like the previous post stated. Guess you all found someone new to pick on after I was gone. Do the words, live by the sword, die by the sword mean anything to you?

Let's see between going to school full time, taking care of my family, and bringing up 2 businesses, where do I have the time to worry about the poor pitiful princess. Why do you think you are so important to me? But whatever, looks like you have made some more enemies, but nope to answer the question it wasn't me. So I guess you can have a field day with that now. I can see you getting excited about it as you read.

But let me just say for the record, I do love RW, I do Love TM, I do love SO, I do love VH, I do love SD & DD, I do love FP, I do love KM, I do love JR, I do love both JR's, lol, and a whole bunch of other people there. And I would never belittle any of them in a post. I do have some integrity. I am not a backstabber. And I do keep my word. I made promises when I left that I have kept, and people know that. That is what a real soldier does.

Guess ya'll just can't let a sleeping dog lie. And true a lot of it sounded like what I would have to say, but then anyone who read my blog would know what I felt. Not to hard to repeat something once you have heard it or read it. Good to know someone else out there thinks the same way. But anyway, I will make it short and sweet, wasn't me, you are barking up the WRONG tree.

Tell it...

Quote Originally Posted by SEE and BE's Friend...
    So it seems like the small group has nothing better to do than to sit around and talk about other people. Obviously you don't know these people at all because if you did you wouldn't be a follower but a leader that stands on their own two feet. These two people that you are referring to would give their shirt off their back to anyone who needed it and has a time or two for me. Neither of them are the characters you are trying to pertray them to be. I love it how who ever you are can hide behind a computer screen and belittle the next person like you must be so much better. Try looking in the mirror after you come down off your pedistle you are standing on and you will find that you yourself are at the root of the problem inside the jail. People like yourself keep the pot stirred and and thrive off of the followers who are stupid enough to believe you. It takes a unique person to be different, why not try that for a change by getting to know the people you talk about so then you would be stating facts rather than fiction that everyone else reads. Some of you can't be that strong I know, some of you need your alliance to feel strong. I on the other hand know the truth and I have got to know these two. They are wonderful people that I can count on, that's been proven more than once in our friendship. If something bad were to happen inside the jail, I would much rather they be behind me ready to fight than to have a coward of your type who hides behind a fictictious character on the internet be behind me. Would you be there for them if they were in trouble? By your words of deception, I would have to say, NOT!! Now while you sit there casting stones, who made you the judge? Maybe when you can overcome your issues with this one or that one you would find yourself part of a true TEAM and FAMILY we at the SO should be. This would mean that you would have to be MAN or WOMAN enough to stand on your own two feet without your alliance behind you, trusting in something you have been brave enough to experience for yourself, not by what others tell you to be true.

I just have one question, if you are truly a friend of these two and not one of them, why didn't you post your own name? Just an observation.

Yep

That's what we all though Jo!

yep

Been listening to the talk all day today! That is what we all thought Jo, no one will claim them...

Other Forum

Anyone else read the forum on the Okeechobee newszap page. I guess there are citizens who are questioning the practices of the jail, especialy medical...

WWW.newszapforums.com/forum58.com

I have not heard much out of the jail as of recently. I know that someone died incustody. The nurse and everyone else was be looked into. But what has been going on. Is Runt walking away and letting everyone else take the wrap. Or is the nurse having to stand up of her actions in running the jail how she wants to.

Re: Runt's Road - Jail

I have deleted some posts that make accusations of someone being intoxicated while working. please don't slander anyone, you would not like it done to you.

To all corrections deputies:
    Just so you are aware, you can JOIN the F.O.P Lodge and use the lodge. It is also a excellent way to talk to your fellow deputy without the worry of some unknown person or persons listening. you also could find out what is going on with the FOP and the negotiations for the road patrol. If you do ask someone when the next meeting is scheduled or ask if you can use the lodge on a certain date and time. :devil:

Did you know your boss RW is currently negotiating a contract with the road patrol? I wonder.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234