The time has come ... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Stay on Task

:twisted: Hey guys I think rather than bashing people on different shifts, you should concentrate on the main issues and leave intenal issues internal. I for one support the union because everyone is going to prosper from it. Things like a step plan for D/S's, insurance, separate checks issued for comp time, and raises are what you should be talking about. For the record I too miss JN and totally understand as to why he left and find no fault in him for doing so. Remember you guys have to stay united to ensure you and family's future because trying times are ahead. Leave the shifts out of the forum and discuss what needs to be discussed. [/quote]

Re: Stay on Task

Quote Originally Posted by Angry1
    :twisted: Hey guys I think rather than bashing people on different shifts, you should concentrate on the main issues and leave intenal issues internal. I for one support the union because everyone is going to prosper from it. Things like a step plan for D/S's, insurance, separate checks issued for comp time, and raises are what you should be talking about. For the record I too miss JN and totally understand as to why he left and find no fault in him for doing so. Remember you guys have to stay united to ensure you and family's future because trying times are ahead. Leave the shifts out of the forum and discuss what needs to be discussed.
    [/quote]

Agreed... Lets let it lie where it is guys. Individual issues need to stay where they are. Lets stick with the issues at hand.. And for teh record I miss him 2! Not the same without that laugh.. or back up!

:twisted: Hey guys I think rather than bashing people on different shifts, you should concentrate on the main issues and leave intenal issues internal. I for one support the union because everyone is going to prosper from it. Things like a step plan for D/S's, insurance, separate checks issued for comp time, and raises are what you should be talking about. For the record I too miss JN and totally understand as to why he left and find no fault in him for doing so. Remember you guys have to stay united to ensure you and family's future because trying times are ahead. Leave the shifts out of the forum and discuss what needs to be discussed.
    [/quote]

Angry1
    Who are you to tell anyne on here what they can and cannot write about. After all, isn't that what this site is all about. Voicing your opionon on all matters within the OCSO. Chill out dude, don't be a king paul and let the people speak thier minds.

Here we go...The kindergarten " I can say what I want to say" crap. This forum was designed by people who want to empower O.C.S.O. employees with the knowledge and tools they need to be able to increase our salerys and benifits. I dont want to see anyone alienated from this sight nor do I want to see anyone humiliated by personal insults. Not when they are one of us. Each supervisor has their own style and some may jive with what you like and some may not. but Even if I dont like my Cpl., Sgt., or Lt., I still respect them for the service they have given. We are Deputys and we are held to a higher standard because we can take the heat of temptation and not become the bad guy. Remember that you are honorable and descent and dont let this forum make you just another big mouth with a bad attitude. Lets make positive changes for our future and stick together no matter what. God bless our fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ?????
    Here we go...The kindergarten " I can say what I want to say" crap. This forum was designed by people who want to empower O.C.S.O. employees with the knowledge and tools they need to be able to increase our salerys and benifits. I dont want to see anyone alienated from this sight nor do I want to see anyone humiliated by personal insults. Not when they are one of us. Each supervisor has their own style and some may jive with what you like and some may not. but Even if I dont like my Cpl., Sgt., or Lt., I still respect them for the service they have given. We are Deputys and we are held to a higher standard because we can take the heat of temptation and not become the bad guy. Remember that you are honorable and descent and dont let this forum make you just another big mouth with a bad attitude. Lets make positive changes for our future and stick together no matter what. God bless our fight.
    Sorry king paul...I didn't mean to offend you. I didn't know you were responding to the comments made here

[/quote]

LONG LIVE KING PAUL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    LONG LIVE KING PAUL!!!!![/quote]

Dont you foget the knights of the "Round Table" now.... Or should we start calling them the Knights of Ni.... Like the "Life of Brain" (Monty Hall Film for you younger gals and guys...) movie

Angry1
    Who are you to tell anyne on here what they can and cannot write about. After all, isn't that what this site is all about. Voicing your opionon on all matters within the OCSO. Chill out dude, don't be a king paul and let the people speak thier minds.[/quote]

You are right in one area. This forum was formed for everyone to discuss issues effected their agency and ability to live. Not for someone to sit 6” behind a keyboard,(or possibly less :lol: ) hiding their identity and bash other officers. Yes will you now turn to me I’m sure of it. So lets get the air cleared. I’m not of the administration, and not PM, NS, JW, RW, or BM. I don’t get that well paid nor have that amount of decision-making power. I’m just a long-term employee trying to get by. Now enough about me, lets talk about you. You seem to have so good issues to talk about, I’m sure everyone that has a different option that you would like to be referred to as king or etc. You personal attaches are so well though out and if it ever turn to someone attaching you by name, there would no problem in your little mind about it would there? ***Everyone should be able to whatever they feel like here remember***. Everyone has good and bad things they do. Be careful that your bad ones don’t find you out. Someone with low self esteem and self-pride exhibited by attaching someone else by name is the first signs of a person with issues. We all know that your and your friend are not people like that, right!!! Now that this is clear lets all just get along and not fight among ourselves and stay with the problems for the livelihood of this agencies officers. Low pay, no step-program, and other benefits.

Holy Cow!!!!

:twisted: First of all I am not PM nor am I connected to the adminstration in any way but thanks to all who obviously think I need to be, maybe then i could obviously get a decent raise and afford things. :evil: The only thing I was trying to do is attempt to get everyone, by that I mean all of the voting parties, concentrated on the task at hand and rather than bashing one another. Do I think certain people do less of a job then they should, h**l yes i do. Do I think the D/S's are unpaid and are well overdue for something much more than a bonus that you have to pay back if you leave the department, another h*** yes. Again, I wasn't trying to tell anyone what they could or couldn't talk about but rather just trying to get people to think about solving the bigger issus within the department. Like reaching out to contacts in other agencies to get their step plans, problems they have run into with trying to implement such programs, and etc. My apology for offending anybody.

LONG LIVE KING PAUL!!!!!
    Dont you foget the knights of the "Round Table" now.... Or should we start calling them the Knights of Ni.... Like the "Life of Brain" (Monty Hall Film for you younger gals and guys...) movie[/quote]

Ni..Ni..Ni.Ni, Yes there are several of his Niers, but it is almost time for several of his watch command staff to take off their shoes. You see when there is another candidate in the picture. These few mid to upper management personal will take off their shoes and with their owls feet jump up on that fence and there they will be perched back up on the fence once again. But for now they are still your Niers Sheriff.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast