ANOTHER DEPUTY ARRESTED - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Probably the same Judge that gave Debra Lafave (sp), a convicted child molester, probation with no jail time.

I wouldnt be surprised if the sao didnt ask for the no bond, knowing mark ober and how anti law enforcement he is, he's probably making a political statement.

what ever

brake the law and go to jail

not to bright

Quote Originally Posted by Britcop
    Probably the same Judge that gave Debra Lafave (sp), a convicted child molester, probation with no jail time.
    NOW I KNOW WHY THERE IS NOT A 'E' ON THE END OF BRIT-COP BRIGHT YOU ARE NOT. LEAVE THE REAL LAW TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW IT GOOF !!! :wink:

Re: not to bright

Quote Originally Posted by hmmm
    NOW I KNOW WHY THERE IS NOT A 'E' ON THE END OF BRIT-COP BRIGHT YOU ARE NOT. LEAVE THE REAL LAW TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW IT GOOF !!! :wink:
    What did Britcop state that wasn't true? That chick, as hot as she may be, broke the law and got away with it.

Why is he not "to" bright as you put it, Einstein?

Learn how to spell, Mr. Einstein.

And that kid is probably a hero among his friends for getting what he got.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    And that kid is probably a hero among his friends for getting what he got.
    HA! NO KIDDING! :lol:

And your qualifications are ...?

And your qualifications are ...?
    Hey Britcop! Why even waste your time. The guy's an idiot....Hope he isn't one of ours...

Deputy B's photo

If I'm reading FSS 119.071 correctly, it's a violation to release a law enforcement officer's photo to the public (i.e. booking photo)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast