Hidden Cameras
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Cameras

Hidden Cameras

I can't wait to hear what the head GOB of this county is going to say when that video comes out. How can he deny what he has done when everyone has watched the video online? Watching something on video is the next best thing to being there and watching it when it happens. Thank God for hidden cameras.

Re: Hidden Cameras

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I can't wait to hear what the head GOB of this county is going to say when that video comes out. How can he deny what he has done when everyone has watched the video online? Watching something on video is the next best thing to being there and watching it when it happens. Thank God for hidden cameras.
    Can you please elaborate more on this subject, what video online?

Thank you

Tell me what you think

Thanks to our friends at Wikpedia.com "Terrorism, in the modern sense,[1] is violence, the threat of violence, or other harmful acts committed for political or ideological goals.[2] Most definitions of terrorism include only those acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for an ideological goal (as opposed to a lone attack), and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians). Many definitions also include only acts of unlawful violence."

I use this as an explanation of our once again friend(s) that stir the pot to put terror by implications. What a ruse. If as they post they are using hidden cameras to capture people they are violating state and federal statutes. According to their posts they have not intention of breaking laws but to expose law breaking. Bad actions would not be excused no matter what. This has been aptly stated before about the fruit of the poisonous tree. Of cours that only applies to law enforcement and those acting as agents of law enforcement. But, the laws that cover wire tapping and illegally video taping apply to civilians as well.

Have a wonderful and blessed day. God Bless.

Re: Tell me what you think

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic Terrorism
    Thanks to our friends at Wikpedia.com "Terrorism, in the modern sense,[1] is violence, the threat of violence, or other harmful acts committed for political or ideological goals.[2] Most definitions of terrorism include only those acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for an ideological goal (as opposed to a lone attack), and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians). Many definitions also include only acts of unlawful violence."

I use this as an explanation of our once again friend(s) that stir the pot to put terror by implications. What a ruse. If as they post they are using hidden cameras to capture people they are violating state and federal statutes. According to their posts they have not intention of breaking laws but to expose law breaking. Bad actions would not be excused no matter what. This has been aptly stated before about the fruit of the poisonous tree. Of cours that only applies to law enforcement and those acting as agents of law enforcement. But, the laws that cover wire tapping and illegally video taping apply to civilians as well.

Have a wonderful and blessed day. God Bless.
    Here we go again with the delusional wannabe lawyer again. What in the HELL are you talking about? Someone posted something about a hidden camera and they were asked to elaborate. You then post all this rubbish about terrorism, etc... Man you really need to get a life! Please post something that is relevant, or go back under the rock you came from.

Explanation

Well if you would read and understand beyond the 4th grade you would have understood that as before someone is using a scare tactic to get their idealistic thought across. This is not a legal post just one that states mere facts. As usual terrorists are driven by the fear that they can invoke. Here the fear is that they have put up a hidden camera that has caught all the juicy details and now will expose the big bad wolf.

Why would someone want to do that. Keep the other side in line through intimidation i.e. terrorism. Plain and simple. Sorry I spoke above your intelligence level.

God Bless and have a wonderful day.

Re: Explanation

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic Terrorism
    Well if you would read and understand beyond the 4th grade you would have understood that as before someone is using a scare tactic to get their idealistic thought across. This is not a legal post just one that states mere facts. As usual terrorists are driven by the fear that they can invoke. Here the fear is that they have put up a hidden camera that has caught all the juicy details and now will expose the big bad wolf.

Why would someone want to do that. Keep the other side in line through intimidation i.e. terrorism. Plain and simple. Sorry I spoke above your intelligence level.

God Bless and have a wonderful day.
    No you just write like shit!

Sorry!

Get a life

This sounds like Mitch, Mary, Ed, or maybe the MOD1. Get a life!

Another Ruse?????

What video are we talking about. As before we have the promise of the "breaking video" the one that "tells all." I truly believe there is no video or they would have "come out of the closet with it." I also believe this is another feeble attempt to cause disruption, maybe from within as well as from without.

Put the video where your mouth is! If such an animal exists expose the truth or let it lay. If no video appears then we know the truth behind the attacks don't we.

And sorry that you don't appreciate proper english. Have a bless day. :!: :!: :!: :cop:

Re: Another Ruse?????

Quote Originally Posted by What Video?
    What video are we talking about. As before we have the promise of the "breaking video" the one that "tells all." I truly believe there is no video or they would have "come out of the closet with it." I also believe this is another feeble attempt to cause disruption, maybe from within as well as from without.

Put the video where your mouth is! If such an animal exists expose the truth or let it lay. If no video appears then we know the truth behind the attacks don't we.

And sorry that you don't appreciate proper english. Have a bless day. :!: :!: :!: :cop:

Keep it up and you may get a salary increase. I am not sure yet what your motives are here, maybe just someone trying to sir it up and get more hits for this site. You speak of terrorism, maybe you should reflect on your own motives and actions. Mr. Bill Jones, or whomever you are these days.

There is NO question that there are problems within the S.O. today, and the power structure may be fracturing, but doubtful. Reason is the sheriff pays well. If you were earning 30-40K per year as a deputy, would you risk that? Where in Murphy can you earn 30-40K with nothing but a high school education? Simply sign up and get sworn in, WOW!

They have a task force officer that has failed the police academy twice and is being paid $16+ an hr. You think that person, or someone else will speak out? God forbid that person does not get injured, or someone else is injured as a result of poor training, or lack there of. The County will pay for it. Yes, our tax dollars will pay for it.

OH, please stop using the the "GOD Bless", for your intentions are evil and disgraceful.

I suspect you are not even from here. Soon I will put you to task on a test to determine if you are from here. Stay tuned.

As for the Mitch, Mary and Ed statement, they are true heroes in this county, whom have tried to make a difference to make it a better place to live, but have been shut down by the GOB network.

Who Knows

Glad to see you are back. Your meanderings prove who you are. Go ahead and put me to the test as you purpose. I believe you think too highly of yourself. As before smoke and mirrors.

Again come out with your proof not your inane dribblings. You are showingf your true colors when you make these attacks and have nothing to prove your allegations. Same drivel as before.

By the way good one on the hero's bit include your partners so that we see the true colors from outside and within. Seen that before.

If you are disturbed by God Bless then I suggest you take to some real reading and look at the scriptures. I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

Again, God Bless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast