POSTING AS SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT.

POSTING AS SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT.

I deleted the post the first time and banned your IP address. Now you are back and posting the same thing again. Posting as someone that you are not is a violation of the Terms of Use.

If you post this anymore, I will be contacting your ISP each and every time that you post this, in violation of the Terms of Use. I will also do whatever else it takes to get it stopped. Once you circumvent the ban, and begin posting again. We do not go to any extreme to protect your anonymity. Where as we do everything we can to protect the anonymity of those who do not circumvent our bans.

Also, those that are banned, can follow a procedure to request to be un-banned.

bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla......

Re: POSTING AS SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by mod 470
    I deleted the post the first time and banned your IP address. Now you are back and posting the same thing again. Posting as someone that you are not is a violation of the Terms of Use.

If you post this anymore, I will be contacting your ISP each and every time that you post this, in violation of the Terms of Use. I will also do whatever else it takes to get it stopped. Once you circumvent the ban, and begin posting again. We do not go to any extreme to protect your anonymity. Where as we do everything we can to protect the anonymity of those who do not circumvent our bans.

Also, those that are banned, can follow a procedure to request to be un-banned.
    Hey MOD so what did he say....lol Dirty job but somebody needs to do it.

[quote="mod 470"][color=red][size=150]I deleted the post the first time and banned your IP address. Now you are back and posting the same thing again. Posting as someone that you are not is a violation of the Terms of Use.

Better take note.!!!!

Who are you talking about MOD 470 ? What did they post that is in violation of the terms of use ?

MOD 470... we all know who you are Mr. Brown uniform lover! You are the biggest hypocrite that leoaffairs can put as a MOD. You have been naughty by deleting postings that were not in violation in the Terms of Use. I guarantee you that MOD 1 is looking into your actions and is just a matter of time.

I'm visiting China, and the woman are nice here. The people are accommodating but they dont believe on the 1st Admendment Rights just like you. Maybe you can move here since you love to violate peoples rights. You will fit right into their society!

Love,
    Mafia Hater

PS Dont eat to much fried rice, I hear it can make your tits grow !