Brothers In Trouble - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Greg your a man about all of this and one of the few that spoke his mind without hiding behind a screen name. I do hope all things will resolve well for you. Keep the faith and I believe good will come from all of this.

VIC aka ... MG

Congrats to Session!!!! Now lets work on getting Tal back and eventually Solowsky, hang in there guys.

I heard that M.D had to take a plea deal to a mis. and give up her certificate? I also heard that someone screwed up and didnt get us signed up to F.O.P when they were suppose to so M.D had to pay for her own representation. Any update on her? :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Also, thats exactly right that what happened to Decker can happen to ANYONE, ANYTIME. If you're on probation and get a complaint, you are facing a lot of trouble! Remember that new guys..
    This is exactly the reason why they cannot learn to be real cops. They have to watch what they say after a fight with a scumbag because if they say the wrong thing, look the wrong way, they will get a complaint and their whole career might be in the gutter.

Too bad it came to the point that the dept. is taking the word of a complainant rather then the Officer. ALL decisions of discipline (including and up to termination) should be made on FACTS, not being PC to the public. The public has a short memory, they forget.

The department will gain much more respect because the citizens will know that you must have a legitimate complaint and know that the dept. will weed out the ones that need to be disciplined (which in our department I am happy to say we have close to none, bad weeds that is!).

To all my brothers and sisters in Lauderhill and everywhere else - be safe and I love you!!!!!!

But isnt what happened to her a little different since it was caught on an audio tape? It wasnt her word against his/hers.....there was "proof", right? Im not saying I agree with what happened......!!!!

ARE YOU A COMPLETE RETARD? WHAT IS AUDIO PROOF OF? IS IT PROOF THAT SHE IS GUILTY AS CHARGED? NO ITS NOT.

DECKER DID NOT TAKE A PLEA SHE IS GOING TO FIGHT THIS. IF YOU ARE CURIOUS ABOUT HER CASE, PICK UP A PHONE AND GIVE HER A CALL. IM SURE SHE WILL FILL YOU IN. OTHERWISE, DONT SPREAD INACCURATE RUMORS.

Audio. Thats all that there is. a 911 tape of a cop using profanity. Thats means shes guilty of all of the allegations? NO, not even close and her attorney is going to destroy the case.

Congrats to Tal, State Attorney found no probable cause for the crime of perjury that CAPTAIN RHAMES put together. Congrats buddy and hope to see you soon!!! When you sue, are you going to change the citys name to Tallyville?

Tals case is another example of how our wonderful administrators have no clue as to reality, jump the gun and make fools of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    ARE YOU A COMPLETE RETARD? WHAT IS AUDIO PROOF OF? IS IT PROOF THAT SHE IS GUILTY AS CHARGED? NO ITS NOT.

DECKER DID NOT TAKE A PLEA SHE IS GOING TO FIGHT THIS. IF YOU ARE CURIOUS ABOUT HER CASE, PICK UP A PHONE AND GIVE HER A CALL. IM SURE SHE WILL FILL YOU IN. OTHERWISE, DONT SPREAD INACCURATE RUMORS.
    I would be careful about talking an open criminal case, expecially if I'm the subject...If she talks to you then she does need to learn ALOT about police work....

At any rate, I hope she comes out on top!!!

I do not know the details about her case. I dont ask and she doesnt tell. What I do know is what she is doing about it, which is fighting it and I am happy for her.

No one should be discussing ANY open criminal cases.

Congrats to TAL!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456