Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
Quote Originally Posted by Mod 100
Anyone can post on our site as long as they agree to the Terms of Use. Posts that do not conform to the Terms of Use will be violated.

Some posts that are rather well written end up getting deleted because they quoted a post that violated the Terms of Use. It is much faster and easier for me to delete these posts than to go in and edit out the quoted post.

If you want a better chance of a post you write not being deleted, I would recommend not quoting another post when doing so.

Mod 1
MOD 100, a tactic used here to get rid of of an undesirable post is to simply post a negative post in violation of terms, knowing well that it will eliminate a proper post. It works both ways. I would not sweat it, I think things are going to cool down here much this 2008. Enough has been said already.
Actually someone replies to a good post, with post that violates the Terms of Use, only the second post would be deleted. It is when someone quotes a post that's in violation of the Terms of Use, does it cause a good post to get removed.