rowan for sheriff - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: rowan for sheriff

If he only would have got the same amount of votes that he had views on this thread. 4382 views at the time of this post and only 933 votes. That's a difference of 3449. Yep, that would have beat her. Grimmus must be estactic to know he has the possibility of getting less than a 1000 votes. :lol:

Lightbulb Re: rowan for sheriff

by GuestLEO on 08/26/08 22:45:06

If he only would have got the same amount of votes that he had views on this thread. 4382 views at the time of this post and only 933 votes. That's a difference of 3449. Yep, that would have beat her. Grimmus must be estactic to know he has the possibility of getting less than a 1000 votes.
    What a statement! This must be one of the "elite" or "all knowing" posting such a statement. It is amazing this post is so close to when the final numbers came in from all the precints. For those that do not know, there was a techincal issue and the results were delayed.Only the top "important" people were informed first, of the results. But that is OK, now it is up to the Sheriff and Grimming. Reading between the lines, I see Comm. Rowan backing Grimming in the near future. Or should I say Maj. Rowan or Capt. Rowan. Either way, it's better than what we have now!!!! :idea:
    By speaking with the majority of the deputies (YES, LEB and Corrections) Grimming has the VOTE of the S.O. Unfortnualtely, it's not the Sheriff's fault, but who she put in charge. :shock: Good Luck, the next few months are going to be fun!!!! :snicker:

P.S. And by the way, do the math Rep. Vs. Dem. in Highlands County. Vote with your party and the best will rise to the top! :cop:

Hey Mason, do us all a favor. Should Benton lose go ahead a quit please. My requets goes out to all the other Benidict Arnolds out there as well. Danm shame that a personthat brings us up to respectability gets nothing but flack because of one, maybe two people heading certain departments. It's not THAT bad to orget all that ya damn cry baby juveniles. :!:

My congradulation to Mr. Rowan for making a bid at an elected ofice. He has not won the nomination but hopefuly now he will add his endorsement to Sheriff Benton, who has worked so hard with A.P.D. over the past few years.

What are you talking about????

Quote: "What a statement! This must be one of the "elite" or "all knowing" posting such a statement. It is amazing this post is so close to when the final numbers came in from all the precints. For those that do not know, there was a techincal issue and the results were delayed.Only the top "important" people were informed first, of the results. But that is OK, now it is up to the Sheriff and Grimming. Reading between the lines, I see Comm. Rowan backing Grimming in the near future. Or should I say Maj. Rowan or Capt. Rowan. Either way, it's better than what we have now!!!!
    By speaking with the majority of the deputies (YES, LEB and Corrections) Grimming has the VOTE of the S.O. Unfortnualtely, it's not the Sheriff's fault, but who she put in charge. Good Luck, the next few months are going to be fun!!!!

P.S. And by the way, do the math Rep. Vs. Dem. in Highlands County. Vote with your party and the best will rise to the top!

[color=#008000]Dear Detective P. Mason,

Let me start with the fact that I have the utmost respect for the position of "detective". With that being said, your assessment of only the "Elite" or "All Knowing" at the HCSO knowing ahead of the rest is false. However, you actually enlightened me on the election issue. How would you know that? A "real" detective, or any idiot that knows how to use the internet, would have found out that the results were available on the News-Sun web-site. If you check the coorelation between my post and the time the results were posted, you will see that the post followed the web-site posting of the final numbers. Thats called a "clue". Therefore, your assumption that I am brass based on your post is unfounded. Secondly, you do not speak for the majority of the HCSO nor do you have your numbers straight. I for one have never been asked this question. Many of my fellow HCSO friends state they have never been asked this question either. Therefore, your numbers are skewed and unreliable. To do a proper sampling, you need to include more than the five disgruntled employees you queried. Unfortnantly, this is also unfounded and baseless rhetoric. Your new rank annointing of Rowan is most likely the only accurate statement you made. His allignment with Grimmus is the worst kept secret in the campaign. Why do you think he changed party affiliations prior to the primary. It was to make her spend money and create bogus issues for Grimmus to expound upon. I hope you don't pin your hopes on the number of party democrats versus republicans that showed up at the polls. You need to "detect" the overall demographics of the county as it relates to party affiliations. In closing, we will have to wait until November to see who is right. It doesn't come down to the most signs, it doesn't come down to yours or my polls of who supports who. It will come down to the people who count, and thats the citizens of this county.

Here's a clue, see if you can figure it out. I'm a registered republican and I voted democrat four years ago. This year I'll be voting within my party. Can you figure out who I'm not voting for? Here's a hint, I'm voting republican. Solve that one detective! :?

Hickory, ****ory, dock,
    Little Ron looked at the clock
    The clock struck seven
    Instead of heaven
    Rowan got blown of the block

****ery, ****ery, dare,
    Ron's fist flew in the air.
    The gal in green
    Who's been called a queen
    Said "why don't you grow a pair?

To the riddle posed by the idiot screen name who posted prior, I offer this response to your question.

Riddle me this
    Riddle me that
    It's plain to see
    You'll vote for the rat!

Quote Originally Posted by Moother Goose
    Hickory, ****ory, dock,
    Little Ron looked at the clock
    The clock struck seven
    Instead of heaven
    Rowan got blown of the block

****ery, ****ery, dare,
    Ron's fist flew in the air.
    The gal in green
    Who's been called a queen
    Said "why don't you grow a pair?

To the riddle posed by the idiot screen name who posted prior, I offer this response to your question.

Riddle me this
    Riddle me that
    It's plain to see
    You'll vote for the rat!
    What an idiot

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345