LOCKING DOWN CENTRAL AND EASTSIDE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LOCKING DOWN CENTRAL AND EASTSIDE

Aight Boys and Gals, its time to take our freaking city back. Were finally fully staffed and we have serious potential around here.

Central has slowed down regarding drug activity with the help of recent arrests and the same goes for the eastend. We still have alot more to do.

Insted of bickering with each other, lets direct this anger to where it needs to be (the badguys face).

We bicker and pick on each other, but as far as I know, were a damn good team. Per the streets, Lauderhill has become the agency NOT TO FU*K WITH. Lets keep that alive and shut down the robberies, burglaries and dope dealing!

Are you on crack? Which squad is fully staffed? Central slowed down because the city bought a bunch of buildings over there. We did nothing more than what has been done for the past 16 years. The east side has not slowed at all either. Lets direct this bickering at city hall and let the bad guys do their thing until we start getting paid right. Some of have repos and foreclosures to deal with rich boy! You want to help me get out of debt? If you give me $10,000 I will help you shut down central. Until then, go pound sand!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Are you on crack? Which squad is fully staffed? Central slowed down because the city bought a bunch of buildings over there. We did nothing more than what has been done for the past 16 years. The east side has not slowed at all either. Lets direct this bickering at city hall and let the bad guys do their thing until we start getting paid right. Some of have repos and foreclosures to deal with rich boy! You want to help me get out of debt? If you give me $10,000 I will help you shut down central. Until then, go pound sand!
    #1, then quit and go to a different department that pays better stupid.

#2, Yea, let the thugs run the streets until we get better pay...then what? Then its 100 times worse and more violent then ever. We'll never get it locked down. We still have jobs to do, we signed up, noone forced the signature. Yea, the pay sucks, but you can go elsewhere if you wanted to. How the **** could you allow letting the streets run wild??? I guess you like attending cop funerals

#3, I bet your one of the queens that *****es about our pay but has never attended an FOP meeting.

# 4 QUIT

VIN IDIOTS

absolutely agree. Pay sucks but we stil have a job to do.....

HEY VIN BOYS....WE ALL FIGURED OUT THAT ITS YOU GUYS TYPING MOST OF THE NEGATIVE shizzat TRYING TO TEAR US APART. AND UPSTAIRS IS ABOUT TO FIND OUT WHOS SPECIFICALLY INVOLVED....

CHRIS, CHAD.......BE CAREFUL...NEVER TRUST ANYONE :twisted:
    I knew those idiots had something to do with all the crap talking! And they (VIN) has room to talk?!?!?!?

They found ONE grow house in this dope infested city and that was back in october in the west distrct! We have a sorry a$$ vin unit.

There you rookies go pointing fingers as usual. In 2 years when you get burned out because you are going to find out that you have to constantly lock down everything like a vicious cycle you will see what I am talking about. Chad and Chris used to be like you are now, you have to sit back and think to yourself what happened to them and any officer who does not bust thier ass for this city anymore.

Just like a rookie, you go directly to telling people to quit because they want a little more pay, benefits and respect from the city. The sad truth is that you will be the one to quit when that kind of stuff starts to matter. Do you still live with your parents or are you living off of a trust find? I hope so because your unwillingness to do what it takes to make our job a little easier will cost all of us our houses, cars and etc.

Listen to the old timers for once instead of throwing blind accusations about who is typing what, telling them to quit and insulting them. I don't want to go to another department, I am loyal to Lauderhill PD and the detectives and officers that I work with and even thier families. That is why we need to fight anyway we can as a TEAM just like Lauderhill FD does when it comes to contract negotiations. That is something that you rookies don't know about because you are all about yourselves right now.

And you need to attend FOP meetings yourself to know if I attend or not. I am not telling anyone to not thump someone who is need of thumping to keep the fear of god in these animals, I am just saying let them spray paint the whole northwest, let them sell thier drugs in mission lake, let them tear up parkway on those ATVs and for god sakes don't write NTAs for city ord or tickets. It is called working to the rule. 10-65 your calls, you are still "doing your job".

If we were to do this, the city would listen. Let me explain some good things about a good contract:
    #1 We (you and I) will make more money, which makes our lives easier. We can keep up on our jacked up house payments and car loans. Our retirement will be better (something you have to work on now!). The department which you act like you are so loyal to will get a bigger budget which means more tools, officers and specialized units.
    #2 More professional officers will apply with us because the competitive contract will look appealing to them. Which means when you go into the box, you know you got someone with you who you can trust to help you properly thump *****es. You all know the cops we have here that just make you scratch your head in wonder (they were hired during crappy contracts).
    #3 Good cops wont quit! Which is appearently what you want to see because you are telling people to quit. If a cop is being treated right, they will stay and fight along with you. It is true, the good cops are always able to get hire somewhere else leaving the sorry/scary ones with us to effectively impede our work.
    #4 To add to #3 if we got a good contract with good retirement benefits then some of these retards that are on thier way out won't have to stay another 5 years and we can get some more professional officers to take thier place (refer to #2).

Lastly, don't be jealous that you didn't make VIN it makes you look like a sore loser. Please for the good of our agency that you act like you care so much about, please read and really think about this before you type another blatantly ignorant response. When you decide to type a response, wait a day and really think it over before you continue embarassing our agency. Thank you and I hope to see you at the next FOP meeting.

There you rookies go pointing fingers as usual. In 2 years when you get burned out because you are going to find out that you have to constantly lock down everything like a vicious cycle you will see what I am talking about. Chad and Chris used to be like you are now, you have to sit back and think to yourself what happened to them and any officer who does not bust thier ass for this city anymore.

Just like a rookie, you go directly to telling people to quit because they want a little more pay, benefits and respect from the city. The sad truth is that you will be the one to quit when that kind of stuff starts to matter. Do you still live with your parents or are you living off of a trust find? I hope so because your unwillingness to do what it takes to make our job a little easier will cost all of us our houses, cars and etc.

Listen to the old timers for once instead of throwing blind accusations about who is typing what, telling them to quit and insulting them. I don't want to go to another department, I am loyal to Lauderhill PD and the detectives and officers that I work with and even thier families. That is why we need to fight anyway we can as a TEAM just like Lauderhill FD does when it comes to contract negotiations. That is something that you rookies don't know about because you are all about yourselves right now.

And you need to attend FOP meetings yourself to know if I attend or not. I am not telling anyone to not thump someone who is need of thumping to keep the fear of god in these animals, I am just saying let them spray paint the whole northwest, let them sell thier drugs in mission lake, let them tear up parkway on those ATVs and for god sakes don't write NTAs for city ord or tickets. It is called working to the rule. 10-65 your calls, you are still "doing your job".

If we were to do this, the city would listen. Let me explain some good things about a good contract:
    #1 We (you and I) will make more money, which makes our lives easier. We can keep up on our jacked up house payments and car loans. Our retirement will be better (something you have to work on now!). The department which you act like you are so loyal to will get a bigger budget which means more tools, officers and specialized units.
    #2 More professional officers will apply with us because the competitive contract will look appealing to them. Which means when you go into the box, you know you got someone with you who you can trust to help you properly thump *****es. You all know the cops we have here that just make you scratch your head in wonder (they were hired during crappy contracts).
    #3 Good cops wont quit! Which is appearently what you want to see because you are telling people to quit. If a cop is being treated right, they will stay and fight along with you. It is true, the good cops are always able to get hire somewhere else leaving the sorry/scary ones with us to effectively impede our work.
    #4 To add to #3 if we got a good contract with good retirement benefits then some of these retards that are on thier way out won't have to stay another 5 years and we can get some more professional officers to take thier place (refer to #2).

Lastly, don't be jealous that you didn't make VIN it makes you look like a sore loser. Please for the good of our agency that you act like you care so much about, please read and really think about this before you type another blatantly ignorant response. When you decide to type a response, wait a day and really think it over before you continue embarassing our agency. Thank you and I hope to see you at the next FOP meeting.

I agree with EVERY word of that. Well written! It’s been about a month since I logged on here and the crap talking continues.

Guys, we ALL have faults. Stop broadcasting to everyone that we can’t get along. I don’t know about you, but I think every one of us deserve better pay and benefits. That will only happen if we unite and show the city that we're loyal and that we deserve more. Sgt. Bigwood and his team can’t do it alone.

Lastly, please let this be the last post about calling people out on the internet. It seriously needs to stop, especially on the internet for all to see.

Oh yea, and for you rookies, don’t let all of this negativity discourage you from working here. It’s all normal, for the most part.

Hang in there and stay safe everyone. \

Adam Willson

LPD United

It is not just about a pay check. You maybe rich and pay not matter to you but alot of us cant afford a house in shallow side or deepside. We live paycheck to pay check. Some officers here have forclosures and repos because of low pay.

The city is ripping us off plain and simple. It is obvious and people like you let them do it. We have officers who cant afford to live here leaving for some of our bordering agencies. It is hard to find good officers because of the low pay. Now you gotta really watch your back with incompetent officers or short shifts.

Plus dont you want a permanent street crimes unit or a better swat team or more openings in all the specialized units? A training facility of our own? More take home cars? More toys to do your job better and efficent? More professional and better zone partners?

Also it is not all about you, there is like 50 more officers here besides you that NEED not want higher pay and other things as they near retirement. That is the problem with you rookies, it is always me me me. We are supposed to be a team but everyone is out for themselves and only expect everyone to fight when it is effecting them. The city loves the fact that we cant get it together and fight them. We would win if everyone did thier part. Go to the fop meetings even if nothing is going on. Go to the commision meetings.

Do you like chasing chicken heads all night? It will be kinda hard when you have no 10-94. Just for once, can we all get onto the same page?

First of all the vin unit has had nothing negative to put on this website. Second of all I have been here 9 years and will continue to work here until I retire, which is more then I can say for most people that come and go. I may ***** about the pay but you know what I have done my time here and have earned that right. When I started here we didnt have take home cars or all the nice things you complainers have now. We worked the city with 3 people on midnights 1 in each section holding violent call after violent call because we were busy on one BY OURSELVES. We were not afraid to get out of our cars, which is why we did have control of this city at one time. Oh yeah before you tell me what i do on a daily basis try know what my job consist of first. You people have no idea what we do. Because you dont see us you think we do nothing. Thing is I am to old and mature and will not and do not have to explain myself to you or anyone else.

Oh yeah and yes its really me I am not afraid to put my name on here

Chad, dont listen to the stupid rookies. They talk about everyone including their own moms. We know what you do. Everytime I enter evidence in to property, I see someones name from VIN on there as a submitter. We got your back.

For the rest of you. Yes, our pay sucks right now, but YOUR the one who filled out the LPD application and YOUR the one who chose the accept the badge from the chief. No one forced you to be here. Chad made an amazing point, They actually got out of their cars back in the day when Lauderhill was truly the most violent city in the county. And they had this place locked down with less then 5 people, no computers, crappy radios, no take-home cars, a falling apart police station and NO resources.

I can name only like 5 people that actually get out of their cars nowadays and actually make arrests. We have rookies (less then 3 years = rookie) that think they are gods but in reality, they cant even write a citation or guard a crimescene. Plus, whats this crap about all of these dropped cases?!?!?! Read a damn statute book or call a cop that knows. Easy stuff!

This is our city. We police it. We need to unite and not only get better pay for us but we need to get back out there and take this damn city back.

Chad, dont listen to the stupid rookies. They talk about everyone including their own moms. We know what you do. Everytime I enter evidence in to property, I see someones name from VIN on there as a submitter. We got your back.

For the rest of you. Yes, our pay sucks right now, but YOUR the one who filled out the LPD application and YOUR the one who chose the accept the badge from the chief. No one forced you to be here. Chad made an amazing point, They actually got out of their cars back in the day when Lauderhill was truly the most violent city in the county. And they had this place locked down with less then 5 people, no computers, crappy radios, no take-home cars, a falling apart police station and NO resources.

I can name only like 5 people that actually get out of their cars nowadays and actually make arrests. We have rookies (less then 3 years = rookie) that think they are gods but in reality, they cant even write a citation or guard a crimescene. Plus, whats this crap about all of these dropped cases?!?!?! Read a darn statute book or call a cop that knows. Easy stuff!

This is our city. We police it. We need to unite and not only get better pay for us but we need to get back out there and take this darn city back.
    The cure for all these dropped cases would be a better contract so the officers who are worth anything will stay. You do not see the big picture. Maybe you will when you leave for pines, seminole, bso, hollywood or gardens. Go ahead, take back the city do boy. Kiss Farandas ballz too. Thanks for keeping me and most of the other road patrol in a crappy financial state. I hope you are proud of yourself. I hope one of these revolving door rookies dont get you killed out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast