WELCOME - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WELCOME

That would probably have to take up a whole new other thread itself...

Quote Originally Posted by sgt
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Well said...It is reassuring to know there are still a few...now I stress a few decent people with ranks at our department.
    Only a few decent people with rank? I don't believe this and most will not. Who is not decent?
    All of the junior Officers, Sgts, Lt's, Admin, Dispatch, Records, IT, CSO, SCG, FD, City Hall, LW Citizens (basically all of you who dwell beneath me and for my amusement and to do my bidding) "Only I am decent and omnipotent, so sayeth I."

A new begining an an old sore exposed, It's nice to be back with the PBA now let's move foward.

I have a question why was RF. allowed to rejion the PBA , remember he was the one that brought in the FOP while he was still a PBA rep ,this resulted in him getting kicked out of the PBA by Erine.

Now R is walking around the station telling everyone he is going to run for PBA rep, remember he was the chief's pupet then and he still is to this day.
    Don't vote for him, as a rep for both PBA and FOP in the past he has sold out member's to keep in good with the chief and D/C , allowing other officer's to be attacked by this administration while his dirty deeds went uninvestigated.

We should not elect any Sgt's as rep's because they will not have our best intrests on hand. They will not get you protection if needed because they won't go agaisnt the chief.
    Let's get some rep's that will be for us and are not pupets fro the chief's office.

R edit and R edit were already asked to get with the local city commission and move towards going PBSO and they both refused to get involved stating they couldn't do it because they are afriad of the chief, we need someone in there as reps' that aren't afraid of the chief and will do the right thing for us.

We have a chance to move foward let's don't take a step backward's!

OK, what is a PUPET ?

Now it's time for a no confidence vote on the chief, I'll vote fro anyone for PBA rep if they call for this vote.

Let's see who has the b-lls to call for the vote.[/code][/b]

I smell a bitter former president.

"Men in Black" sounds like more of a TAC team member to me. Wonder who that could be???

HAHAHA....It ain't happen'in. No one has the balls. Face it. Chief and D/C is going be around here for awhile. ANd no forseeable merger with PBSO. That's just reality.

R (edit mod 425, no names from anonymous posters) cannot be a rep he was thrown out of the PBA, has anyone told Kaz about all his involvement in causing problems.

The D/C is history long live Kenny White

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast