WELCOME - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WELCOME

First off boys , the PBA is a bigger organization then just you loud mouths. Kaz is the prez and he doesn't listen to the LWPD brass or the rookies. He looks at the big picture he listens to young and old . Second your 11 hour shifts were shot down by the CIty Manager so go ask the Chief to go tell the CIty Manager, who was not that interested in 11 hour shift. He tried them in Lauderdal by the Sea and did not like the results. Third sticking together does not mean stabbing each other in the back, bad mouthing everyone who disagrees with you.jumping out and assaulting a senor officer , who by the way he could have had you all in IA but saved your ass because he has honor, something jerry and joz should learn. When you can sit across the table and look each other in the eye speak your peace and walk away shaking hands then youve stuck together .....but thats not Lake Worth Works ...(edit Mod 425)

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage.

Dear “g”,

It’s a little late for your desperate campaign of misdirection, lies, and accusations.
    The PBA is great move for the P.D; simply because it will do what is good for the majority of the officers. This might be a strange concept for you to understand. The department’s departure from the last monarchy might be hard for you to deal with, but be a good loser. The coup has occurred, your side has lost, and the people have spoken. What was the final vote anyhow? Many to few? In this world the needs of the many mean something.
    To hold up that “senior” officer as your champion is a joke. Desperation on you part is just sad. I know you’ve had you problems with the department. Deal with it; you have brought that upon yourself.
    11 hr shifts will happen and happen soon. It is what We want. Your monopoly on weekends off has come to an end.
    Your lies don’t work here anymore. Try doing your job for a change.
    “Saturday, in the park, I think it was the 4th of July…………People dancing, people singing, a man selling ice-cream……….”
    The party has started. Butch up and you can come too. 8)

Join a new union and receive threats and insults.

It is nice to be back.

Thanks.

We are back , now let's move foward.

We all have had opitions and that is what america is about , but remember opitions are one thing but when someone does something wrong to others just to get back at someone there's no excuse.

Let's face it we can watch each other all day long and no matter what rank or who you are everyone does something wrong at one time or other , but for guys to cause a scene in a public parking lot while on duty and in uniform over an opition it looks bad for all of us. Then when a suspervisor who witnessed the incident does nothing it's even worse.
    You should thank that vertern officer for not making a complaint , becuase with the 3 citizen's who witnessed what happened, you 2 officers would be suspended and for the Sgt who took no action he wouldn't have been promoted.
    So you guys should thank the vetern officer for being an old school cop and not someone who runs to IA.

You guys may continue to disagree in the future but always remember you need to be there for each other ,opition's are just that, but brotherhood is more than most people understand

Let's move foward with our new union.

To all, a great and safe New Year for you and your families.

To the poster looking foward , I don't think anyone could have said it better.

Some of are so called brother's only use thier position to go after people that have differrent opintions on certin things.

Let's base what you think of a brother or sister officer on the way they preform their job and not on thier opintions.

Well said...It is reassuring to know there are still a few...now I stress a few decent people with ranks at our department.

TO THE SGT OF PATROL ALL'S I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!!!!!!

I hope that this step to the PBA is a step foward, Ive only been here for a little over 3 years and during that time I've seen alot of things I can't beleive.

Officer's that are not liked becuase of their opintions are subject to being attcked by the administration through thier hinch man while others do thing's far worse and nothing is done about thier dirty deads.

I've seen this for far to long and hope that thier is a light at the end of the tunnel.

When we vote for PBA rep's make sure it is someone that will look at things fairly , and not be motavated by the adminisrtation.

And most of all let's make sure that the punishment if any fit's the violation.

I think that the only answer is going PBSO , friends there tell me that the sheriff is very fair and allows pepole who make mistakes to move on with thier job's at PBSO and that's what we need here.

We need a adminisrtation that is here for the department and not for himself < I got inot law enforcement to make a diffrence for the community I serve , but the cheif is here to serve himself.

The first thing I would like to see the PBA do is a no confidence vote on the cheif and Deputy chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Well said...It is reassuring to know there are still a few...now I stress a few decent people with ranks at our department.
    Only a few decent people with rank? I don't believe this and most will not. Who is not decent?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast