WELCOME
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WELCOME

WELCOME

PERC HAS ANNOUNCED THAT THE PBA HAS BEEN ELECTED AS THE NEW BARGAINING UNIT FOR LWPD BY A LANDSLIDE!

WELCOME TO A NEW ERA AT LWPD, WHERE THE GOOD OF THE MANY WILL OUTWEIGH THE WANTS OF THE FEW!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: WELCOME

Quote Originally Posted by PBA
    PERC HAS ANNOUNCED THAT THE PBA HAS BEEN ELECTED AS THE NEW BARGAINING UNIT FOR LWPD BY A LANDSLIDE!

WELCOME TO A NEW ERA AT LWPD, WHERE THE GOOD OF THE MANY WILL OUTWEIGH THE WANTS OF THE FEW!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Way to go!!! Now the admin and there lap dogs will be in control! They couldn't take control with FOP, so lets change unions again! Think again, brown nose! You forget that the PBA didn't play that. That's why we switched to FOP.

Way to go for the PBA

First order of business;

- NEW Reps
    Requirements: 5 years and below with integrity to look out for ALL.

Second order of business;

- 11 hr shifts
    Requirement: make it happen ASAP.

Third order of business;

- Drink a beer at new “club house” and talk about how FOP went to crap at the hands of a self-serving person.
    Requirement: memory of last contract fiasco and of all the lies.

Well after all I quess Conforti was right years ago when he said that we shouldn't leave the PBA but none of you wanted to listen.

Now let's get on with business , no more BS from the admin , no more BS IA's from the admin and let's stick together.

Let's don't let the admin control and push us around if we don't do it now we never will.

To the poster PBA member ,I wasn't there during those days But I heard that we should of never left the PBA but thats over now.

I agree that we need to stick together and do what is right for everyone not just a few.

I spoke to some of the big boys at the PBA and explained how certin Lt's in the department are intimidating younger officer into voting in what they want and suporrting what they want.

I was told that they are aware of the few problem children and they will not let this happen , this is a guarantee.

So for you problem children watch out or your be going back to the FOP

Quote Originally Posted by GuPeBsAt

Way to go!!! Now the admin and there lap dogs will be in control! They couldn't take control with FOP, so lets change unions again! Think again, brown nose! You forget that the PBA didn't play that. That's why we switched to FOP.
    Sounds like your a poor loser, we switched unions so WE could have control again, not the former FOP board members or the Admin[/b]

Rumor has it the the "FOP" president was seen all choked up in the back lot. Maybe Joe chewed him out again, since he lost the union.

Metallica: "With your crown came nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by Guess
    Rumor has it the the "FOP" president was seen all choked up in the back lot. Maybe Joe chewed him out again, since he lost the union.

Metallica: "With your crown came nothing"
    PBA will be good for us. As long as the admin does n't have contol..which they won't, again. Do your home work. Ask yourself this: Who initiated the latest perc vote? Who wanted the FOP prez vote for no confidence? Yes, the FOP pres made some bone head decisions, but the officers were not asking for his head on a platter..that was all D/C lackies. The PBA will be good for the officers..but not the brass..to their surprise.

I never left the PBA , all's I can say is watch out chief are next move is to go green and your gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast