HIRING

Thread: HIRING

HIRING

JUST WONDERING IT THE DEPT IS HIRING AND HOW IS IT THERE... I HAVE BEEN IN THE HARD ROCK AND YOU GUYS DO A GREAT JOB... BUT HOW IS THE WORK LOAD AROUND THE AREA AND HOW ARE RESD???

THANK YOU... JAMES

Hiring

Yes we are hiring, not a bad place to work, call volume is low.

RESERVE OFFICER

Greetings,could some one from your agency please advise me if your agency has a Sworn Reserve Police Officers.I am a retired LEO(25yrs.) with a local agency and I am interested in becoming a Reserve Officer with your agency.If so, can you please advise a contact person.Thank You.

Part Time

You should speak with personnel, They may be willing to hire you part time. Never hurts to ask. We have had part time officers in the past.

Question

Are you guys hiring in Tampa or is it mainly down south?

Thanks

Thanks,I will followup with HR in reference to a part time or reserve sworn position.Would you have a contact person I could call/number?

Re: Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RDK
    Thanks,I will followup with HR in reference to a part time or reserve sworn position.Would you have a contact person I could call/number?
    954-967-8900 ... HR

Re: HIRING

Quote Originally Posted by JAMES
    JUST WONDERING IT THE DEPT IS HIRING AND HOW IS IT THERE... I HAVE BEEN IN THE HARD ROCK AND YOU GUYS DO A GREAT JOB... BUT HOW IS THE WORK LOAD AROUND THE AREA AND HOW ARE RESD???

THANK YOU... JAMES
    hOPE YOU LIKE NAPS...LOL

Thanks.......