CJIS VS BADGE NUMBERS - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

I too commend those who leave our agency rather than just sit on websites like this and b*tch about conditions. Unfortunately, once they transfer to an agency like TPD, the same problems exist there (some on a larger scale).

Granted, the pay and man power are more, but the grass is definitely not greener on the other side (ask those who’ve worked there for some time, not deputies who transferred).

All agencies have their problems; it’s how you handle them which define what type of cop you are or become. Law enforcement is not a career to make money; it’s a career one chooses to make a difference.

Be safe.

All agencies have their problems and now Tampa has another.

Enjoy the big city KP

Just read this thread and want to point out no names were used but if the shoe fits wear it!

Tampa's Problem Now

Dear Friends:

It is funny how someone who was so unhappy and said they were overlooked for greatness, can't let it go. I find it sad but funny that this bitter departed TPD ROOK has to hang in an internet chat room looking back. It must be all the phone calls he gets that force him to return to his old Pasco chat forum.

Well could it be he has no life outside of the Pasco S.O.? That's it :P

Snake Eyes,

Perhaps he gets enjoyment out of returning to his BROTHERS and SISTERS and letting them know what really happened. That way people with their heads low and running with the herd (shoe fits, eh?) can be made aware of the truth, and not some conjured up line of crapola.

Happy New Year, putz!

KP, Don't get me wrong but you will not be missed. You were not all that great of a deputy anyways even though you believe that were. Reminds me of the night you sat at the LOL Sub and made the statement that you should have worked on the east side because you would be a sergeant because you were better than every east side deputy.

Oh yeah then after your crash and the only real trouble you got into was to do training and you turned it all around on the agecey and made it the commands fault for your crash.

Anywhere else and you probably would have been fired for making your trainee a cripple but here you could not seem to do any wrong. You were given golden opportunity after another even though you were standard at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Snake Eyes,

Perhaps he gets enjoyment out of returning to his BROTHERS and SISTERS and letting them know what really happened. That way people with their heads low and running with the herd (shoe fits, eh?) can be made aware of the truth, and not some conjured up line of crapola.

Happy New Year, putz!
    Officer KP - I may not be an expert at grammatical similarities….oh wait, I am….Didn’t your lengthy post start out by telling someone to have the b@lls and not post behind an anonymous name? But yet, you chose to post as another guest to reply to someone attacking your original post:

“I do not understand why a person would hide behind a name such as Class of 1999 to bash a fellow L.E.O. I am puzzled. Class of 1999, I offer you a challenge. Being that it is the eve of the New Year, make a New Year's resolution. Say to yourself, " I'm not going to be a coward this year." and identify yourself.”

Deciphering Hyper and Cougar Text over the internet can be an entertaining pass time. Good luck.
    ops:

It IS Sad!!!

First of all, Yakuza, you're Detective skills are as sharp as that jail-issued butter knife you carry. I did not post anonymously to defend myself. I once again use my name to post, which is the glaring difference between you and me. I have yet to hear from anyone who is willing to use their name to attack me. You see, I post using my name and risk the "slings and arrows" from you all to attack me cowardly from the shadows. I use my name and people rise to the occasion to bash me but fail to use their name in fear that they too would have skeletons in their closet. I challenge anyone of you to come forward and tell me that I never accepted the outcome of my incident. I have never and will never say that I did nothing wrong in that crash. I suffer on a daily basis, knowing that Bob Ferro was seriously injured. I deal with that! I suffer on a daily basis knowing that an 21 year old girl, whether she was intoxicated and on drugs or not, will never live the normal life of an 21 year old. If you think I am not effected by this crash, you are sadly mistaken and did not listen to me during my in-service presentation. I do not hold punches, I speak my mind, BUT I put my name out there when I do so. The people who posted to bash me... You are the reason for the poor morale at P.S.O., sure B.W. is the source and target, but you guys are the catalyst and perpetuators of the ill will and poor morale. Yes, you may call me a "problem", a "standard deputy", etc, but the one thing none of you can call me is a coward! A coward posts attacks without any possible reprecussions.
    I did not attack anyone in my original post except Class of 1999, but you guys who ATTEMPTED to bash and slander me jumped on the anonymous, cowardly train to slam me. My feelings have not changed, you still are my BROTHER and SISTERS. Rest easy, knowing that you can lash out and attack people with no repercussions. Once again, post with your name, take the risk, put yourself out there so people know who you are. It is funny that when I was there, no one approached me with these feelings. No one told me that they felt this way about me, but give them a blank chalk board and do not require them to own their opinions and they cast stones. That's sad, grow a spine and face someone man to man!! Be Safe, Brothers and Sisters. We all do that same job, just with different uniforms and areas. And I am still proud to have worn the same uniform as you!!

And to the "guest" who posted the comment about me saying I was better that every Easy side guy... You are not every owed a response... That conversation never took place. I respect each and every east side guy. I am pompous, but would never make such a grant comment as that... The East side knows that!!! You are just a pot stirrer. I guess I gave you a response anyway!!

Fraternally Yours,

Kenny Petrillo

My own grammatical corrections...

In my last post, I reviewed and found two spelling errors, allow me to correct those so that I don't give you easy attacks on me...

"And to the "guest" who posted the comment about me saying I was better that every Easy side guy... You are not every owed a response... That conversation never took place. I respect each and every east side guy. I am pompous, but would never make such a grant comment as that... The East side knows that!!! You are just a pot stirrer. I guess I gave you a response anyway!!

In the second line, I meant EAST not Easy and then I meant to say that "You are not even owed a response...".

Thanks again.

KP

KP, yes the conversation and your remarks took place and you know it.

Sometimes actions speak louder than words and your mouth and your actions spoke very loudly to me. Again KP just go, don't look back and see if you have the same protection at TPD as you did here.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast