Sheriff's Office gets great marks - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What do you know.... more whining.

Mr. Mod

Hey Mr. Mod! Why was my reply to Deputy Dooley not posted? Did you not like the fact that I called him out on his post or was it the fact that I read between the lines and labeled him as a "McNugget!" I guess we now see your true side also! Please explain!!!!

Re: Mr. Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 2
    Hey Mr. Mod! Why was my reply to Deputy Dooley not posted? Did you not like the fact that I called him out on his post or was it the fact that I read between the lines and labeled him as a "McNugget!" I guess we now see your true side also! Please explain!!!!
    And just in case it was an "oversight" my reply was posted two days ago!

Nugget Alert

Clearly Dooley is a McNesby supporter. Standing up for your rights is not whining Dooley. It's our constitutional duty as American citizens. And regardless how "good" Dooley may have it, things ain't so great for the citizens. Shortage of manpower on the streets means slow response times. The jail is a mess with overcrowding, MRSA and unexplained deaths. Merit is not the road to advancement at the ECSO under McNesby. It's campaign contributions. If you doubt that just check the list of contributors against those with advanced rank. The taxpayers are being robbed blind by this administration. Ronniemac has massively increased the budget while losing manpower and this in a county that is not growing in population. Hey I thought this was supposed to be "paradise?" Even total strangers know not to move here. And are we safer than we were 7 years ago? Well our murder rate is at an all time high. Accepting mediocrity and an agency whose top management has generally covered up for serious misdeeds does not make for a stellar example of policing in progress. Dooley and those who think like him are absolutely never going to be a part of the solution to this agency's multiple and serious deficiencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Dooley
    What do you know.... more whining.
    You call it whining and others see it as being truthful.

It still come down to a bloated budget, wasteful spending, and employees who take it in the shorts picking up the tab.

Re: Mr. Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 2
    The McNugget term has been used enough on this site so that it obviously has a meaning of its own and obviously is describing someone who is or who appears to be a supporter of the present administration and specifically the incumbent, Sheriff McNesby. I might ad, as we who work there know; the term is jokingly used around the office by friend and foe of McNesby. Just because a post does include that term to describe another poster, it should not be deleted because it is not a libelous term unless it is to be assumed that to be called a McNesby supporter (or a McNugget) is a bad, illegal or libelous thing. It’s no more bad or libelous or bad than calling one who supports Morgan a “Morganite”. When that term is used, those post don’t get deleted.

If you’re going to post any comments on this thread that can be construed in the least bit anti administration or anti McNesby or even suggest that anyone posting pro administration or pro McNesby is a “McNugget” you should save a copy of your text so you can appeal to Mod 1. As the many past deletions prove, Mod 453 is quick on the trigger to delete posts that are in the least bit anti administration or anti McNesby.

Re: Sheriff's Office gets great marks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Theses are the results from the recent Escambia County Operation Survey taken from http://www.myescambia.com.

Rate your level of satisfaction with Escambia County Sheriff Services.

Very Satisfied 32.3%
    Somewhat Satisfied 33.8%
    Neutral 18.1%
    Somewhat Dissatisfied 8.0%
    Very Dissatisfied 7.7%

According to this survey of 507 only 15% of the people aren't happy with the Sheriff's office. Poor Morganites.
    So the people who TOOK the survey had to go to

www.myescambia.com in order to rate ECSO.

In other words we have no way of knowing if the results are skewed by management by, how do I say this, "ringers"

I live in the county. I didn't know about the survey and I bet the majority of the other households in the county didn't know either.

The true survey results will be at election time.

Let me be clear...

I am not pro-Mcnesby. I am just anti-complainer. I believe that if you disagree with a boss, deal with it, improve it, or find another place to work. Trashing your employer or agency brings disrespect upon you and all of us.

I believe in the power of the employees to make things better.

We have issues... pay compression, jail overcrowding/understaffing, etc. NAME AN AGENCY THAT DOESN'T.

I can tell you that I am not a supervisor, nor am I "in the click", not that you believe me anyways.

YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING THOUGH. People are tired of one thing about the S.O.... the complainers. I love the old adage that "if you come to me with a problem, come to me also with a solution." Voters don’t want to hear griping... it is not confidence instilling. People want to hear solutions. And when it comes time to vote, people will acquaint all that complaining with the person whom the complainers support, and they will vote not for who they want, but AGAINST who they think will bring about more discontent.

I personally don’t care who is top dog. I have a job either way. I never see the sheriff, and doubt he would know my name if I ran into him in the hallway. BUT I AM PROUD OF WHERE I WORK. My agency polices 300,000 people with half the deputies of some agencies in similar populations. Our jail holds it down even without their full staffing, AND I AM PROUD OF THEM TOO.

You can call me a McNugget... MOD< PLEASE LET THEM. No need to delete their postings... it is just more of the same, and they show their true face with their words.

To the good staff... keep your heads up. The weak and the whiners will fall to the way-side, and a day will come when we are in a position to weed out the remaining hindrances on this department.

You must be a new Deputy probably one who just transferred from a worthless agency and I mean worthless one to see this one as a good one. Just wait long enough you will take in the pants too and then…blah, blah, blah…

Sorry, but wrong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast