dive teams no better

dive teams no better

Most of the dive team members think they are a gift to god when it comes to diving. Ive been diving for years and can probably out do anyone of them, when it comes to diving.

Try doing what they do. Then come back

to guest

I was a sheriff's search/recovery team. If you think dive teams do Jaques Cousteau dives, your crazy. Mud, gas, oil, fecal matter, etc. zero viz. Try it. You won't like it.

Don't waste your time responding to this same Jack A-- who is trying to stir the pot with his repeated dumb a-- questions. Just some fat lazy sissy who would tap-out 5 minutes into most real situation dives.

whre you at

Where are most you from. Im in Punta Gorda. Jim Kirdy

Re: whre you at

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Where are most you from. Im in Punta Gorda. Jim Kirdy
    Oh nothing to do with the top idiot

Re: to guest

Quote Originally Posted by Former Dive Member
    I was a sheriff's search/recovery team. If you think dive teams do Jaques Cousteau dives, your crazy. Mud, gas, oil, fecal matter, etc. zero viz. Try it. You won't like it.
    And that was on a good day

Re: dive teams no better

If your a diver for a Law Enforcement, dive rescue 1 or dive rescue 2. You guy's need to beware, as there's danger with in your own Departments if you get hurt. I was a diver for H.C.S.O. and when I came down with a very expected illness while diving with H.C.S.O. I was tossed out by the upper chain of command. I was terminated as I could not return back to work with in a certain time frame, which I understand is 6 months now for your recovery time.
    Toxic Chemicals were found in my blood, which caused brain damage, which lead to my down fall with in the Department. But yet to this day, ( Some ) of the higher up still feel I was not hurt on the job.
    In 2003 I was finally retired by the Department, and still to this day a small hand full, still beleave my injury was not caused by the Job. And I still get the cold shoulder when I'm around them.
    Diving in black water is no fun, but its very rewarding when you can give a Family peace of mind when you find a loved in the bottom of a lake.
    For all you divers out there, beware as it could also happen to you, the same way it happened to me

Re: dive teams no better

I wounder is the person that said he could out perform divers on a dive team. Have you ever pulled some one out from a underwater Cave, or in Black water. How many dives have you completed, in Black water....?