Dispatch union???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dispatch union???

who thinks dispatch should be in a union????

Dispatch has the right. If anyone is interested feel free to contact one of the union reps at the police dept. We can provide the necessary information to you. The way things are going I would say you guys have the 51% to get started.

Good luck

Thanks for the advice Rick

Actually this advice was provided by Tray. Your welcome

Nice try Rick. Wow, you are smooth.

union

why would you want to form a union in a communication center that has no unity?

I believe there is unity. The only non conforming person is Sue. Nancy dont matter. I say lets go for it.

union

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I believe there is unity. The only non conforming person is Sue. Nancy dont matter. I say lets go for it.
    Sue is non conforming because she is too far up Nancy's butt. Everyone else is afraid to speak their mind in the public eye. Stand up for yourselves when and where it counts! As for Nancy, ha, what a joke! Have a talk with Butch or Jason and see where Amy ran off too and if its possible to bring her back, if she would even consider trying to straighten you guys out!

Yea, stand up for yourself and be heard, even if you use "Unity?" and not your real name.

Re: union

Quote Originally Posted by Unity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Sue is non conforming because she is too far up Nancy's butt. Everyone else is afraid to speak their mind in the public eye. Stand up for yourselves when and where it counts! As for Nancy, ha, what a joke! Have a talk with Butch or Jason and see where Amy ran off too and if its possible to bring her back, if she would even consider trying to straighten you guys out!
    Hello Unity? (et. al), this is Sue, Sue Rusch, the one who is up Nancy's butt. That's quite funny, did you think that one up yourself? So original. I believe the reason that you (and whomever else) think that is because I'm friends with her, yup, that's right, she's my supervisor and my friend. If you have a problem with that, get over yourself. I am non conforming and proud of it. I don't go with what's popular but with what is right. If I'm not comfortable with any given situation, I will let you know. You say that "everyone else is afraid to speak their mind in the public eye" and to stand up for yourselves when and where it counts", I wonder if you do that. Are you one of the people who goes to meetings and sits there with their thumb you know where with nothing to say until the meeting is over? Probably.

I'm not amazed or surprised by everyone's comments but I am ashamed.
    Ashamed because you don't realize that the people you (swore to) serve and protect, the ones who you demand respect from are on this site reading your comments. Not only them but your brothers and sisters in law enforcement. Tsk, tsk, tsk, how childish and cowardly you all are. You talk big and bad but hide behind anonimity and sign in as GUEST. Well, here I am with my non-conforming self using my name and saying to you ALL that if you have a problem with me, be a man or woman and tell me about it in person. I'm currently on the day shift working 6-2 with Thursday and Friday off. Come on, I dare you... I double dare you... I double dog dare you.

Sincerely, Sue Rusch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast