Edelstein
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edelstein

Edelstein

Does he still work for your department?

Re: Edelstein

Quote Originally Posted by MDPD Soulja
    Yes, however he would do much better at Golden Beach!

Whoooooaaaaaaa!!!!! Are you serious? Not my boy Edelstein! :shock: May I ask what makes him better suited for GBPD? He seemed QRU to me. We all know what people at Golden Beach are good for. LOL!

Re: Edelstein

Quote Originally Posted by rookie
    Yes, however he would do much better at Golden Beach!
    Hey Edelstein is super QRU.

Edelstein

There is nothing wrong with Edelstein, he'd give the shirt off his back for any one of you guys .. first class guy all the way and one of the nicest guys to work with. And remember, he's new at this so cut him some slack, will ya? I'm sure some of you weren't supercops when you first started either.

Now, that sounds more like Edelstein. Thank you to the last 2 posters fro clearing that up for me. I hope that you all enjoyed your holiday. Stay safe!

GBPD

Whoooooaaaaaaa!!!!! Are you serious? Not my boy Edelstein! :shock: May I ask what makes him better suited for GBPD? He seemed QRU to me. We all know what people at Golden Beach are good for. LOL!
    No I don't! how about you come over and tell me! Not all of GBPD are peckerheads!!

GBPD

NO GBPD PEOPLE ARE NOT ALL PECKERWOODS, JUST PECKERLESS.. STAY IN GBPD... ALL THE OTHER AGENCY WILL DO JUST FINE WITHOUT YOU PEOPLE...

Re: GBPD

Quote Originally Posted by APD786
    NO GBPD PEOPLE ARE NOT ALL PECKERWOODS, JUST PECKERLESS.. STAY IN GBPD... ALL THE OTHER AGENCY WILL DO JUST FINE WITHOUT YOU PEOPLE...
    be careful what you wish for. You may get it. When you need a 3- 15, Your picky?

3-15's from Golden Beach? Knowing the quality of people they have there, they would probably do more harm than good. And I'm not exaggerating.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast