POLICE VEHICLE TAKE-HOME - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Childish!

I love this site, we eat our young and throw the rest to the wolves daily !
    Only at NMB ! Real professional!

LFK, look at yourself, were not paying and your still complaining. Since MM is on your mind at 3 o'clock in the morning, maybe you should approach him and ask him how the meeting went, or tell him that you admire him and his good looks, or maybe just tell him to eeffff off, whatever the case may be, grow some balls and man up mofo!!!!!!!!!

all cars report to the motor pool for dem new 22 with spinners, do not forget the new lime green paint
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by opalocka
    we should :P annex nmb
    Welcome to Opa Locka East!!!

Re: Cuts

Quote Originally Posted by Lead By Example
    When the council cuts their car benefits I will cut mine.
    When the council cuts their insurance benefits I will cut mine, OOPS its too late, my insurance benefits have been cut, HAVE THEIRS?
    When the "NMB Managers" that lost thier take home cars that were replaced with at 4K per year stipend refund their stipend, I will gladly pay $580 per year for my take home if they pay theirs back first.
    When the NMB CITY COUNCIL, MAYOR, CITY MANAGER, DEPARTMENT HEADS, MID-LEVEL MANAGERS AND OTHER NON ESSENTIAL MANAGEMENT EMPLOYEES CUT THEIR TAKE HOME BENNIES OR STIPNEDS, I will cut mine too.

Well elected leaders, city manager, city attorneys, department heads, mid level managers, and other assorted people the city can't run without, who is the first to step up to the plate? Stop trying to jam the workers while you suck down the bennies at the taxpayers expense and cry broke while trying to stick to the working employees.
    THE PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
    Thats it your getting written up for this outrageous email you just put out to the world. I know, I know, there is absolutely no policy you violated but were the new and improved Admin we make it up! Everything will fall under Conduct Unbecoming and you will all shut your mouths. We will control you. We will put in every write up not only the facts but our personal opinions because we are going to show you who is boss. We will be redundant in the write up so you know exactly what your getting written up for and we will use big words to get our opinions across. So what if we cant spell. We dont care if our write ups look like something a kid in first grade would produce. We are the Admin and you are not.

NEW STAFF IN ROUTE FROM TALLAHASSEE

It's time for the tides to turn. I know he was picked by BB, but lets give him a chance to turn this dump around. He may turn out to be the best thing to happen at this place in a long time. He may not. But again, lets give him a chance.

Pimp my Ride

Since the City will be forcing us to pay for mileage come January I may as well add some upgrades to my Police Car. I will be adding 24" rims, 15 inch woofers, blue flourescent lights and a train whistle on my car. :devil: :cop:

THATS MY FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by get ready
    NEW STAFF IN ROUTE FROM TALLAHASSEE

I THINK THATS MY FAMILIA. WHERE DID YOU GET THIS PIX. OYU MARICONSON

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12