Okeechobee County Sheriff's Office
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Okeechobee County Sheriff's Office

I recently read a news paper article that Okeechobee County Sheriff Paul May wants to be reelected. Are you kidding me he says he wants to be tough on drug dealers. His town is spray painted from one end to the other by none other than drug selling gang members. The funny thing is in this same paper his Gang Detective has his picture in the paper for none other than a civic organization, no gang arrests to speak of for this Detective. The tough Sheriff may need to be a little tougher on his employees that need to be out arresting the gang member responsible for the spray painting. Sheriff May is a politician as is his under sheriff. Okeechobee needs real cops running the Department. Dale La Flam is the best choice for Sheriff in Okeechobee.

Re: Okeechobee County Sheriff's Office

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I recently read a news paper article that Okeechobee County Sheriff Paul May wants to be reelected. Are you kidding me he says he wants to be tough on drug dealers. His town is spray painted from one end to the other by none other than drug selling gang members. The funny thing is in this same paper his Gang Detective has his picture in the paper for none other than a civic organization, no gang arrests to speak of for this Detective. The tough Sheriff may need to be a little tougher on his employees that need to be out arresting the gang member responsible for the spray painting. Sheriff May is a politician as is his under sheriff. Okeechobee needs real cops running the Department. Dale La Flam is the best choice for Sheriff in Okeechobee.
    What does this have to do with highlands county.

I couldnt agree more. I know, you have to post on a different site because there is no forum for Okeechobee. if there were, Im sure people would have plenty to say.. I agree, enough with the gangs and the drug dealers, and the NEPOTISM!!!! Get some administration in there that can run a Sheriffs Office, not someone who is related.... Its gone on long enough, and the people in Okeechobee dont have a clue! BTW.. I havent heard of any possible candidates that may be running for this term besides May.. have you?

Sorry Highlands for using your forum....

Dale La Flam use to work for Highlands did he not? what do you guys at Highlands know about him? would he be a good sheriff?

:shock: Dale LaFlam! Come on there are going to be some surprises coming very soon for Sheriff's Election in Okeechobee. Just set back, wait and watch... What happen to one term and turning the wheel over to the Spanky, I guess they are not sure he can get elected.

:idea: What if Spanky ran against the high Sheriff? Let me answer that myself, he must get off the golf course first . There has to be someone out there that is concerned with the well-being of the community and not just certain folks in our great county. I heard a rumor that no-one got a raise but the executive sheriff of the administration, now this is just a rumor I heard. There is no way he could justify a $7000.00 dollar raise for her.. Maybe EAM could come back and clean house. Does anyone know if the captain of the road patrol even lives in the county? If he lives out of the county does he pay mileage for driving out of the county like the rest of the deputies? In the past you got promoted based on your golf score and your abililty to bar b-q. Less not forget if your a captain you can get time off for drivng while intoxicated and not be fired but many citizen of the community are arrested every week dui but he just got two weeks offs but years ago he was fired by the only sheriff okeechobee ever had for being unable to write a report relating to homicide years ago. So I guess I will not even waste my vote if those are our selection. Just give PM four more years and then just see what the spankster has because I would be willing to bet that there several individuals waiting to get in that race. So everyone just vote for PM and have four more years of nothing except bar b-qing and hunting trips to madison or is that a vacation? PS hows the poker games going?????

Come on now she works hard for her money her know she has to do her job the Sheriff's job and captain opps no the Jail Administrators job Heck give her a take home car too

She received a $7000.00 pay increase and does not barbeque someone must be getting a hole in one then

We have enough drama even though some of your's could be confused with HCSO. We don't need Okeechobee's. :?
    Go to http:// forums.leoaffairs.com :wink:
    Third blue topic down tells you how to add your agency. :!:
    Good luck as it sounds to mirror image ours in more ways than one! ops:

There is way to much drama here...

Let he...or she that lives in the glass house, cast the first stone. I personally don't think any of us are perfect, and I'm sure it would be just as easy to drag each of us through the mud as well.

Use this forum for a positive means...officer safety, helpful tips, positive re-enforcement, or just a simple "thanks"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast