Whisker Units?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whisker Units?

Whisker Units?

Hey, I used to work for you guys and now work in north broward. I was listening to 9A the other day and heard a Whiskey unit, what are they is it a new unit?

they are the children of 25w1 (jairy greenz)

crime suppression, seed force, wishing they were Yankee, holiday task force

what constitution?

They should be placed walking the malls. They need to split in half (the team and not the seed), were one half can patrol the parking areas, and the other half assist with the inside... including S/65. And then every couple of days they can rotate duties. That way no zone officer or area officer has to waist so much time.

Quote Originally Posted by df
    They should be placed walking the malls. They need to split in half (the team and not the seed), were one half can patrol the parking areas, and the other half assist with the inside... including S/65. And then every couple of days they can rotate duties. That way no zone officer or area officer has to waist so much time.
    Excellent idea, but it's too late to implement that now. Maybe next year. Bring that up to someone in control in October.

there is no control. look at how they slipped in the sro. nobody knew they were working the road, none of them counted towards manpower so people coudn't take off, and those that knew about it didn't tell anybody.

thanks for the shaft!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT ELSE IS NEW THE ROAD ALLWAYS GETS SCREWED.....

Are you kidding me? The road is the place to be. I believe you weren't aware of the SRO's because everytime they work the road (NOW), they get the shaft. Put in zones while all the junior guys are working "The HOLIDAY TASK Force" or backups that seems real fair. Don't forget alot of the SRO's are senior to most of the road patrol posting here. So much for senoriaty. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by friend
    Are you kidding me? The road is the place to be. I believe you weren't aware of the SRO's because everytime they work the road (NOW), they get the shaft. Put in zones while all the junior guys are working "The HOLIDAY TASK Force" or backups that seems real fair. Don't forget alot of the SRO's are senior to most of the road patrol posting here. So much for senoriaty. Oh well.
    SRO's have to work the road a few days out of the year, and somehow that turns into a shaft job? Get real. Reminding them what gets done every day, every holiday and every weekend while they linger in a school isn't complaint worthy, seniority be damned.

Don't forget half of the ones in the schools are junior, Lowe, Lima,Black, and the ones who aren't have made being in there a career. They are clueless for the most part about the road and would be a liability on a task force, not an asset. You have no one other that their fearless leader, Lance, to blame for the schedule "screwups".

He probably didn't put them on the schedule so that if they wanted to take off they wouldn't be missed, just like all the DB guys that "worked" on Christmas day...another joke. They should be reprimanded if they didn't take the day off and didn't come in and still got credit for working. Try that on Patrol.

Seems like the only place you can go missing for a couple of weeks and never get called on the carpet for it is the Bureau. No accountability is the order of the day isn't it Scammer?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast