Steve Graham - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steve Graham

Civ 1217,

Why don't you post this on the Clermont site?

Civ's Ouote

Are saying the Chief Graham is soft and not a cop? You make no sense, it sounds like to me that your are still trying to think of creative ways to lie. In writing these blogs, you tend to tell the truth by trying to think of clever lies. Your brain doesn't function normally does it? It is really odd that you try and defend Chief Graham, but in thinking of what to say, you unknowingly write what you feel. I think you are still mad that you didn't get the Lt's position. Why don't you leave the BBPD chat room to real cops and go back over to the shame of Central Florida. Daddy Wayne might give you a desk position if you kiss ass a little while longer.

Re: Steve Graham

Steve Graham is no leader. He has been a disgrace to the Clermont Police Department. No back bone at all. Does not stand up for what is right. Does not stand behind his officer's. As everyone knows he has brought over his sidekick J.Loughman, you really want to see something disgraceful, look into the backround of Loughman, then you will see what Graham stands for.

Re: Chief Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Civ 1217
    If anything.... the Chief is too easy on everyone. I thought it took a real man or woman to be a cop. Sounds to me like the ones complaining are the ones that have the soft hands or are worthless. Ususally the ones that complain are the problem children that don't want to work and when they get yelled at they cry.....Maybe you cry babies should look into a desk job, then again, you might get a paper cut and cry to mommy. Grow a backbone or get out!!!!
    The chief is being too easy on everyone? Chief Immler is from an old-school up north style policing and has brought a lot of pride back to this department. Our Chief worked a city far worse than ours for 20+ years, has been in multiple shoot outs, and runs this department perfectly. Graham was a ****, and that's all that really needs to be said. Read Emotional Survivoal for LEOs and you will see that Graham obviously wasn't able to separate himself from the job, which is a problem a lot of cops have. We are cops, but we are still people.

All of these posts have a little somthing of Graham in them, both the good and the bad. Yes he was harsh, fair? not always. Mean spirited? could be. About like most of us at one time or another. He would also get the job done and would go the extra mile sometimes. The biggest problem he had was an inability to take disagreement impersonally and use it constructively and on occasion would retaliate for any percieved opposition using his departmental authority as a vehicle. His interpersonal skills (within the PD) were also lacking in my opinion. Other than that, just keep your head down and work like good boys and girls.

I agree with the last post however Steve Graham has lied to his officer's, he brings this guy Jim Loughnan to the department who is now a LT. He brings another individual into the department by the name of Brenda Griner who is a terrible cop. These individuals are liars, they will look you right in the face and tell you one thing but as soon as there back is turned they will say something completely different. Graham has no respect from any of the officer's in Clermont. We wanted a change someone that would stand strong and do the right thing, Graham however has done the complete opposite. I hope that my fellow brother's and sister's of Boynton are alot happier now that Graham is gone. We at CPD must deal with the misery this man puts out day in and day out.

If you do your job and do it properly you shouldn't have any problems with either Graham or Loughman. But if you slack don't do reports or make arrest when you should they will let you know. It's police work. Graham didn't get a degree and slide in to a chiefs position. They are true SWAT guys back in the day of the drug wars of the 80's. As for this Brenda G. she never worked for us.

The good thing is graham is no longer Clermont's chief....His corrupt nature finally caught up to him and now he is a bailiff at the courthouse here in Lake County scanning folks at the entrance. What a fall from grace but then again I can not think of a better fall what a POS!! :devil:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12