supervisors in lauderdale - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: supervisors in lauderdale

Quote Originally Posted by gws108
    are Dave and Carol still medicaid supervisors in lauderdale?
    Your joking right.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by DONT TASE ME BRO

Some people have a way of communicating, Lt. B (small pittance, so be it - very midwest) that just says it all about your stealth at posting. Why ask Ron to leave for belonging to the PBA? He is always upfront and says what he means to say, to your face, which can not be said for you.

What do you get out of all of this? Promotion? Lt. F will give you a run for your money.
    Why do you say don't tase me bro? we don't use tasers.

About promotions Do you really think that after the last fiasco they would put either in place? not someone from outside?
    I will soon have my new Rank of Captain and things will change around here. I will no longer give a free pass as in the past with all the witch hunts. The chief is gone and I will soon have my powers again. All the hard work I have done could not put a dent in my integrity. I have had it with those types of comments on this board. I am sorry MOD but I can not allow myself to be the target of such personal attacks!!!! I dare any of you to tell me that to my face when I obtain my new Captain Rank. I will not tolerate this type of behavior, period!! I expect the highest levels of integrity and loyalty to me !!!! For now I will remain silent. However, when I am Captain even the AGG will answer to me and that you can take to the bank!!!

The Director knows my leadership capabilities and backs up all of my decisions 100%!!! The new to Chief who is my friend (Captain in tall), also knows that it was through some of my suggestions I was able to issued proper discipline that was not too harsh or too soft. I don’t have to completely investigate anything. Just the suggestions that you would like a free pass is my excuse to accuse you, like that unworthy black sheep that escaped me!!! I actually did him a favor because his punishment would have been much greater if it was not for my soft side. The Captain thanks me for that one personally!!!

The moral of the story is that you can't keep a good woman down. I just want to thank my God and the Honorable JB for taking a stand against the forces of Evil!!!!

Nice! :lol: When are you going to be discharged from South FLorida State Hospital?

Quote Originally Posted by CF

Some people have a way of communicating, Lt. B (small pittance, so be it - very midwest) that just says it all about your stealth at posting. Why ask Ron to leave for belonging to the PBA? He is always upfront and says what he means to say, to your face, which can not be said for you.

What do you get out of all of this? Promotion? Lt. F will give you a run for your money.

About promotions Do you really think that after the last fiasco they would put either in place? not someone from outside?
    I will soon have my new Rank of Captain and things will change around here. I will no longer give a free pass as in the past with all the witch hunts. The chief is gone and I will soon have my powers again. All the hard work I have done could not put a dent in my integrity. I have had it with those types of comments on this board. I am sorry MOD but I can not allow myself to be the target of such personal attacks!!!! I dare any of you to tell me that to my face when I obtain my new Captain Rank. I will not tolerate this type of behavior, period!! I expect the highest levels of integrity and loyalty to me !!!! For now I will remain silent. However, when I am Captain even the AGG will answer to me and that you can take to the bank!!!

The Director knows my leadership capabilities and backs up all of my decisions 100%!!! The new to Chief who is my friend (Captain in tall), also knows that it was through some of my suggestions I was able to issued proper discipline that was not too harsh or too soft. I don’t have to completely investigate anything. Just the suggestions that you would like a free pass is my excuse to accuse you, like that unworthy black sheep that escaped me!!! I actually did him a favor because his punishment would have been much greater if it was not for my soft side. The Captain thanks me for that one personally!!!

The moral of the story is that you can't keep a good woman down. I just want to thank my God and the Honorable JB for taking a stand against the forces of Evil!!!!

Obviously, you're not linky, winky, dinky, binky- - -a.k.a. the Lauderdale stinky.

Too many mistakes. If it was her, she would have red lined her own post (lmao/rofl).

On the other hand, if you are, in fact, the person you claim to be, then I strongly suggest you enroll in an E.S.L. class a.s.a.p.

Our Captain friend in Tallahassee misses all the rough stuff we were able to provide him. Hey, not everyone likes it on top....oh, what am I saying...not to mention the whips and pain....oh god...

Well, I never....this is CF talking now. I would like you to forget what my assistant just lied about. Everyone lies all the time. Lies...lies....lies.
    And, do not expect a Free Pass for another lie you little peons who work for me. You just wish you could store a boob phone in your crotch.

Strike that, I just couldn't see the keys....now where was I...

Everyone sucks, you less then men...I'll show you cojones.....come closer...come closer....(WHOSE YOUR MOMMA NOW???)

Be quiet little Jimmy, we'll see each other soon.
    :evil:

We have a missing NUT

We have a missing nut job...thinks they will be Captain...Thinks they have friends in Tally...You can tell who they are by the smell.Smelly cat smelly cat it's not your fault...................................... CF wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CF

Obviously, you're not linky, winky, dinky, binky- - -a.k.a. the Lauderdale stinky.

Too many mistakes. If it was her, she would have red lined her own post (lmao/rofl).

On the other hand, if you are, in fact, the person you claim to be, then I strongly suggest you enroll in an E.S.L. class a.s.a.p.
    ic/aye/dp/morpg

WHAT

WHAT THE HELL DOES IC/AYE/DP/MORPG

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN.......DO YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE HOSP. WITH STINK BOMB

ZENNICK

HEY ...WHY DID HE LV WAS IT PAY..WHO WILL THE NEXT BOSS....HMM JB NA TO STUPID....CF NO TO SMELLY.....AHH AVERY ...GOOD GUY....SIGMAN..NEVER NO...OUTSIDER..ANOTHER FDLE FLUNKY..OH SAY IT AINT SOOO.

Miami

is miami out of control...is AA looking for a job.....is LA.....on 8th street.....does miami have any ties.....or just babber shirts....well happy cuban coffee..to you........

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast